Reckless Tortuga = Funny shit!

4DAIVI PAI2K5

hey baby how you doin' ;)

You can send me psycho-womenz private messages anytime. I love it!

Here's a few scenarios to get you started.

1. I was gone all day, supposedly riding the bike, you suspect that I've got another girlfriend. Despite me texting and sending you picture mails of what I'm doing, you still have your suspicions. Send me a transcript of text messages, telling me you don't believe me. Include details of all of my things that you are putting in the garage because that's where I'll be sleeping.

2. I have to go to work early for a meeting, you think the meeting is with my sexatery. Send me emails and a transcript of text messages accusing me of cheating. Make sure to use psycho logic. For example: Because I invited you to go bowling with my secretary and her husband, you think I'd rather spend time with my secretary than you.

3. I was a few minutes late from work. You made dinner, and if it sets uneaten for more than 2-minutes, it has to be thrown out (because you are crazy). Explain in some emails or text transcripts about how you are tired of me neglecting you, and not appreciating all the things you do, including making dinner.

Enjoy :)

Edited by alienpi

4. I see nothing about that french maid whore you have been boning behind my back while I take care of the kids. Just like all the other french in the world she is more than eager to surrender, rather than a white flag it is her loose vag flapping in the wind.Oh and I know you have been using the neighbor boy to complete an Eiffel tower on her to make her feel more at home.

4. I see nothing about that french maid whore you have been boning behind my back while I take care of the kids. Just like all the other french in the world she is more than eager to surrender, rather than a white flag it is her loose vag flapping in the wind.Oh and I know you have been using the neighbor boy to complete an Eiffel tower on her to make her feel more at home.

Ahh yes, that's it. Crazy womenz FTW!

3. I was a few minutes late from work. You made dinner, and if it sets uneaten for more than 2-minutes, it has to be thrown out (because you are crazy). Explain in some emails or text transcripts about how you are tired of me neglecting you, and not appreciating all the things you do, including making dinner.

Enjoy :)

hmm, this one sounds familiar. pretty close to what i go through anyway. damn crazies.