Ranges?

jessecwalters

New Albany Shooting Range on 62 (East on 161 > 62 Left > 1 Mile on Left) may not be bad for training. They have a lot of instructors there. It's not cheap, though - I went on Wednesday just to run a hundred rounds off and it set me back $22. Wish I had land.

New Albany Shooting Range has great instructors. I took my CCW there. On the downside, they are a great place to look at and even test what you want to buy, but then go to Vance's to buy it. Typically 15% or higher difference in pricing.

I haven't been to Blackwing or Powder Room, but have heard that they both are very nice.

There was talk about putting one in at the old Sun building on Alum Creek right by my house, but I think it was "voted" down by the area. Apparently, it would lower the value of the brand new Lion's Den, the cardboard box community down by the river, the hooker-corners, and the crack-houses.

Edited by C-bus
I spell like a third-grader

New Albany Shooting Range has great instructors. I took my CCW there. On the downside, they are a great place to look at and even test what you want to buy, but then go to Vance's to buy it. Typically 15% or higher difference in pricing.

I haven't been to Blackwing or Powder Room, but have heard that they both are very nice.

There was talk about putting one in at the old Sun building on Alum Creek right by my house, but I think it was "voted" down by the area. Apparently, it would lower the value of the brand new Lion's Den, the cardboard box community down by the river, the hooker-corners, and the crack-houses.

I heard it was because having guns in the area would make it more dangerous. :rolleyes:

My dad bought a sigma from Blackwing, he said he really like the place.

I'm very confidant that you can find some great targets to shoot on Parsons Avenue. It's not far from you at all on the short North side of Cbus.:D

Just wondering if there are any shooting ranges around columbus. Grovecity more accurately. I would be interested in taking a "new shooter" class depending on price and time. But anything to point me in the correct direction is gewd. Thanks. :D

I am fortunate enough to have my own private range hidden out here in the woods with me and have been known to invite OR peeps out from time to time.

If you are interested in making the 45min to and hour drive from Columbus let me know and maybe I'll shoot you an invite for the next one, which by the way is comming up pretty soon.

I am fortunate enough to have my own private range hidden out here in the woods with me and have been known to invite OR peeps out from time to time.

If you are interested in making the 45min to and hour drive from Columbus let me know and maybe I'll shoot you an invite for the next one, which by the way is comming up pretty soon.

Yea thatd be cool. But at the moment, I have no experience what so ever shooting. Unless you count bb guns and paintball guns. So taking the class first would prolly be beneficial before going out and shooting.