shit!

magley64

:nono: Cant believe so many of you are saying repair it. I dont care if you've only got 10 miles on it, replace with NEW!!!

Been there done that. One season on mine and both had to be replaced couple weeks ago cause of a nail in one and a rock jammed in the other :o

I planned on replacing them later this season anyway, just sucks to get caught off guard with an unexpected expense like new tires.

hell, when have you ever heard of a moto tire blowing out? stunters run around all over town at like 15psi and they don't seem to have any problems.

fuk yeah do it like the StUnTAzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!

why didn't anyone tell me motorcycle tires were SOO easy to rim and de-rim... car tires are a PITA, with a bumper jack and a truck, 2 giant pry bars, and a TON of elbow grease, but my bike tire just took 2 flat scrwdrivers, and a little tire bead breaker tool.

I figured if I worded it properly you would :D

Not all of us are loaded like you mack daddy.:(

It's not about being loaded. It's about being smart. With all due respect, if you you repair a flat with a plug, patch or both instead of replacing it - you're just plain stupid

It's not about being loaded. It's about being smart. With all due respect, if you you repair a flat with a plug, patch or both instead of replacing it - you're just plain stupid

my options: patch and ride, buy a front in 2 weeks, orrr.... park the bike for a month and 1/2 and wait til I can afford 2 tires...

may not be the smartest thing I've ever done IYO, but in this case I feel the benefits outweigh the risk.

62896333.jpg

patched up and ready to rock.