5-8-10 $25.00 for Two Pulls

DTM Brian

um i might swing in if the weather is ok , i am still curios to see what im putting down horsepower wise , and maybe you can look at the numbers and tell me how far out of toon that is . see ya if the weather is good

I may if the weather is nice. Don't feel like doing an hour ride with crappy weather.

dustin, i would gladly ride over with you. I am having what i belive tune issues with mine, i would love to get it on the dyno.....errr I didnt relize today was 5-8. I wont be able to make it today.

Edited by oldschoolsdime92
didnt realize the date.

Would it be bad to ask a very stupid question ? " but I won't be able to learn if i didn't ask "

What is Dyno? what does it do to the bike ? and what is it good for ?

sorry for being a noobie

Here is a much better link than a link to purchase them that was posted earlier. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamometer

I know tomorrow is mother's day. I plan on taking my mother out to an early lunch and then I will have the rest of the day free. The $25.00 will be good for sunday as well. If you want to come out tomorrow be sure to give me a call so I know to be there 614-778-8984