2002 Voltage Regulator plug

- JJJ -

So I've narrowed down the problem of my battery not charging correctly from a bad voltage regulator plug, which is apparently a common problem with the 99-02 R6's. Has anybody changed out one of these clips/plugs and where did you buy them? Or what was your solutions?

all the guys on R6 forums were just going with new blade style connectors. like what's on your clutch and brake switches.

Radio shack has them. I seen a site a while back that sold new connectors. it was a specialty site that sells the stators and related items only. I just can't remember what it was called.

all the guys on R6 forums were just going with new blade style connectors. like what's on your clutch and brake switches.

Radio shack has them. I seen a site a while back that sold new connectors. it was a specialty site that sells the stators and related items only. I just can't remember what it was called.

I went to RadioShack and pick up some, but after I was looking at Iron pony and they sell the plug kits for $9 bucks. So I ordered the kit and hopefully it fits..