Jimbo's lunch run - Part duh

max power

OK, lets try this again with better weather for the sissies in the crowd. :D

Where: McDonalds Carroll and 33

When: 10am Sunday

Or do your own thing and meet at Jimbos @ 1pm

Who's in?:banana:

Edited by max power

I'd like to for sure. But Didnt know they were going to do it again till now so I didnt make arangements for the kid. Kim is at her MSF course this weekend and the kid is hangin with me, she's rode with me before but not that far.

If we go around here I was gonna bring her but not sure about all the way down there and back.

I'm not gonna be able to get somthing lined up for my kid by then.

Tim and Brent you guys wont make 10 but can do your own ride and meet them at Jimbos at 1 or if you want I'm gonna get the bike out and ride for an hour or 2 around here and take Lexi with me .... it wont be my usuall pace since she 's with but it'll still be decent thats up to you guys. I'll pm you guys each others #'s so you can talk .

I have to be in Amanda @ 1. I just threw this up here for everyone in yesterdays Jimbos thread that wanted to change the plans to today. I was planning to go along for the ride and basically ride a loop down there and back up to my dads while everybody else continued on to lunch.

Everyone backing out again? Wow. We need to change the name to "fairweatherohioriders.net"

Too short notice for me, not taking the kid all the way down there. Have better roads here anyway.

And yes I'm 100% a fair weather rider and am perfectly okay with that I've nothing to prove by riding in the cold, rain, dark, wind or anything else.;)