Shift Airbourne Mesh Jacket 3xl $50.00 OBO

drew95gt

I have a Shift Airbourne Mesh Jacket (all black) that I bought about 2 years ago and have never worn. I forgot I even had it until I was cleaning out my closet the other day. It is in new condition and fits about true to size to maybe a tad small. If you wear a 2xl T-shirt comfortably then this jacket should fit you fine. Let me know if anyone is interested... I was going to throw it up on Ebay or CL, I just wanted to give anyone here dibs before I did that. :cheers:

Dammit!! Ben sells a medium and you sell an "extra-fat"... I just can't catch a break.

Bump.

I read this and thought the same damn thing! I want a mesh jacket to resist the urge to ride in t-shirt only. I want at least SOME protection

Dammit!! Ben sells a medium and you sell an "extra-fat"... I just can't catch a break.

Bump.

LOL...:lol: We prefer "plus sized" :roll:. This is a pretty good deal for a bigger dude like myself looking for a good mesh jacket.

Yeah it is just like the one jagr put in that link just the lettering is different because I bought it in '08 and jagr posted the new design they started in '09. I am not at home now but when I get off of work in the morning I can take a few pics.

congrats Vulcan rider i hve the same jacket but in blue.. i love it though if its below 75 it can still be a bit chilly.

usually if its over 65 or 70 i just ride with a t-shirt, I'm buying this so I stop being an idiot and actually have some protection when its too warm to wear the leather. Thanks for the insight though.