Parenting 101 - Appropriate or Not?

Disclaimer

That might be appropriate in India, but is this?

This may be the meds talking...But that is exactly what I am talking about. Or at least what they called to warn me of, contumaciously. Humans recognize the market. Isn't it?

• Upvote 1

This may be the meds talking...But that is exactly what I am talking about. Or at least what they called to warn me of, contumaciously. Humans recognize the market. Isn't it?

I thank you. I learned a new word today after looking it up. I still have no idea of what you are saying. Those are some good meds.... Sharesies ?:p

I thank you. I learned a new word today after looking it up. I still have no idea of what you are saying. Those are some good meds.... Sharesies ?:p

Don't feel bad, I get that a lot (not to mention the insubordination of intent ;)). Gotta have a talk with that Dr...as soon as I get clearance for landing. :wtf:

Words are neat. I'm tired now. Bye.

• Upvote 1

Yep. He can reach the pegs. But he likes to let his stumps dangle in the wind. When we get behind a slow cage he starts pedaling.

I'm not joking. It busts me up when he does it. :lol: