May 30th Dayton Ride Columbus crew meeting spot...?

rawlins87

Where do you girls/guys that are heading down to NinjaNick and the dayton crews ride want to meet at?

Burger King at the intersection of Hillard Rome Rd and Trabue Rd. (Its the first right north on Hillard Rome, it may be listed as Renner--but it becomes Trabue.)

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=39.981033,-83.151215&spn=0.00439,0.01369&t=h&z=17

Meeting time 8:30-8:45am. Be gassed up and ready to go by 9am

70 to 42 and down through London and Xenia

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Renner+Rd&daddr=Ledbetter+Rd&geocode=FZoQYgIdxjgL-w%3BFXRHXQIddB7_-g&hl=en&mra=mi&mrsp=1,0&sz=16&sll=39.665987,-83.939281&sspn=0.00882,0.019248&ie=UTF8&z=16

Edited by rawlins87

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm most likely going to this, pick a spot and I should be there.

If i choose the spot i would pick the Burger king right off the Hillard Rome Rd exit (make a right on Trabue). Being that it is early we could stop grab a bite to eat/coffee and then roll out from there.

Anyone else want to confirm the meeting spot is okay?

I guess the decision to take 70 or 71 would help us decide where to meet. I've done the 3rd option and it's a killer. I think any way is going to suck, though.

I'm down for #2

I agree option 3 would be there worst. #2 would be the shortest distance traveled, but might be a little longer due to going through some towns.

42 through Xenia would be the best in my opinion guys. I always take 42 into Cbus. Less cops too and traffic. We've made it home from dyno day in 09 at record time because of how flat 42 is...when getting near Charleston and Cedarville. Just my $.02

:lol: Don't you love it when people ask questions when the answer is right above them? If they'd just read. I didn't answer vaydrrc51 because he posted in the main Dayton thread, all he has to do is read it. :lol: He can do it. I have faith in humanity...sometimes.