MORE OFCC wallet cards!!!

chevysoldier

My wife ordered some and she got a ton of them, more than she had expected. So if anyone needs a couple let me know. I have at least 100 of these so here I am offering them up again.

Edit: I will have some of these at the CSBA ride so you can get with me there if you are going as well. Just let me know .

wallet_cards.png

Edited by chevysoldier

It has gun sites with info to check out, gun safety rules, what you are required to do when stopped by law enforcement, the forbidden carry zones on ohio, states that honor your CHL, and the motor vehicle laws.

Its a nice reminder of stuff to keep with you.

I'd like a couple too, if you have any left.
I'd like one or two.
I'd like two.
I would like to relieve you of two of them as well. PM me with whatever you need from me to send.
ill take two if you still have some

PM me your mailing address or let me know if you are close to Pataskala or Johnstown and I can meet you. Or if you will be at the CSBA ride on Saturday let me know.

• 2 months later...

Okay, to all those that PM'ed me for the cards, I finally remembered about them and found my damn stamps. I will get them out tomorrow morning guaranteed.

They will be sent to the following people:

Alab32

InyaAzz

BiggO

Pocar

R1Crusher

Raincheck

Cooter

Wheezle

Kawikid

R6allstar, I PM'ed you.

If there is anyone else that PM'ed be about these cards and I did not list you, please let me know.

If there is anyone interested that did not contact me about these, I will start a thread at a later date. Hit me up then.

Thanks everyone!