Ride on the 15 or 16

Radio Flyer

Looking to find some twists this weekend, either day works for me but need to get a shift change in at work if Saturday works out best for most.

Hocking was my plan but if anyone has anything better or wants to go elsewhere cool. I don't now where any good roads are. I'm still kind of a bit slow too so keep that in mind.

If I wasn't doing the Gingerman track day on Sunday I would probably be riding both the CSBA ride Saturday and then strike out on my own again on Sunday, and you'd be more then welcome to come along. Shoot me a PM any other weekend you want to head down to Hocking though; I usually end up riding there once a weekend unless its raining.

Like jporter said though, check out the CSBA ride on saturday. They're a great group of people/riders and the trips are always very fun :)

I'm picking up you and a few others at the Meijer 845 in route to our start point try to be on time and ready please.

It was my idea to meet at Meijer at 845... You be on time please.

But I got my gas today so I'll be good to go from the start as long as I don't have some cancer being shoved into my lungs when you show up.