Help with a song...

alab32

I am slightly nervous about posting this but I will just out of the chance of getting a few real answers. I am trying to find a song for the wedding party to dance to at my reception. I am looking on the internet but nothing is looking promising. Any ideas?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the end of the world as we know it.... Perfect wedding song! Lol

what music genre are you talking about

Ha ha ha ha... if you look back a ways, i already mentioned that this is what I am going to start off with for my song to my wife. ha ha ha

Yea, you need to narrow it down a little bit for us, or better yet, name some artists that you'd say, well the song would "sound like".. Garth Brooks, mixed with Muse, and a side of Jamiroquai..for example

Yea, you need to narrow it down a little bit for us, or better yet, name some artists that you'd say, well the song would "sound like".. Garth Brooks, mixed with Muse, and a side of Jamiroquai..for example

I really am pretty open minded here. I have thought of everything from Friends in Low Places to a FAST Merengue song.

Do a Journey song, chicks love that shit. Just make sure you can skate backwards first.

However Dont Stop Believing is looking pretty good. That was my, and the guy I was with, song in Iraq. ha ha ha

i just realized you wanted one for the bridal party sorry but i think this one will work pretty good

"If Tomorrow Never Comes" (Garth Brooks)

Garth Brooks has a few good choices. And yes, bridal party. ha ha. Thanks for all the songs though.

Bridal party... how about.... Spice Girls - Wannabe

I'm sure that probably came out when they were high school/college right? That'll bring back fun memories...

Oooooo... good idea. If we were dancing in this... :microwave: