Iron fist hands down 130mph speeding ticket

NINJA14

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. he was clocked for doing 12mph over (probably wouldn't even have gotten a ticket)

2. ran and went over 170mph on a dark public road (like a boss)

3. got a reckless OP ticket for doing 130 (according to cop)

4. hired a lawyer, didn't get anything taken off or lowered, but inevitably still paid the guy a few hundred bucks in addition to court costs and his fines/fees for the ticket.

5. bragged about it online, fully expecting to be showered with praise for massive failure

and THAT is why I'm here for the gang bang

And that's why I love Jinu!! :lol:

Ohhhh.... And WTH's IIHS?

why can't I stop reading this shit.

I feel ya... I am in the same boat.

270 is not dark at night, duh..... Thank you Thomas Edison!

This made me crack up! :lol:

Where do I go to get my bubble suit?

I have been looking for one for years... Let me know when you find it.

Gotta agree with redrocket more than todd in this case...(srry)

"right and wrong" have NOTHING to do with "legal and illegal"

there are things that are wrong, that are perfectly legal, and there are things that hurt nobody, and are illegal. That being said, I see nothing wrong with speeding on a sport bike, illegal or not, :whogives:?

I've already posted my momentum table, and on a 500 lb sport bike, you're not doing any more damage to anyone at triple digits than a ford focus at 35, and you get into bigger vehicles, f150, explorer, hummer, forget about it. The only person you're "endangering" is yourself.

Was the OP stupid for attempting to run? yes, not to mention he did a piss poor job of it, considering the circumstances.

There is a time and a place for hitting the throttle, pushing your limits, and seeing what you can do. For many of you it's a track, but for some, that's not an option. They make do with what they got.

I've already posted my momentum table, and on a 500 lb sport bike, you're not doing any more damage to anyone at triple digits than a ford focus at 35,

i disagree!!!.....you have to consider pressure into the equation, not just momentum!! pressure is spread out evenly, so a focus hitting something with more area of coverage, is doing less damage than a bike slicing into something

biker-hits-car-accident-road-kill-motor-bike.jpg

Gotta agree with redrocket more than todd in this case...(srry)

"right and wrong" have NOTHING to do with "legal and illegal"

there are things that are wrong, that are perfectly legal, and there are things that hurt nobody, and are illegal. That being said, I see nothing wrong with speeding on a sport bike, illegal or not, :whogives:?

I've already posted my momentum table, and on a 500 lb sport bike, you're not doing any more damage to anyone at triple digits than a ford focus at 35, and you get into bigger vehicles, f150, explorer, hummer, forget about it. The only person you're "endangering" is yourself.

Was the OP stupid for attempting to run? yes, not to mention he did a piss poor job of it, considering the circumstances.

There is a time and a place for hitting the throttle, pushing your limits, and seeing what you can do. For many of you it's a track, but for some, that's not an option. They make do with what they got.

Well played sir... well played!

I like it...

i disagree!!!.....you have to consider pressure into the equation, not just momentum!! pressure is spread out evenly, so a focus hitting something with more area of coverage, is doing less damage than a bike slicing into something

biker-hits-car-accident-road-kill-motor-bike.jpg

sure there is some argument there, if you're pinpointing a passenger with your front wheel, you might have some deeper penetration, if you can apply more force to the victim than the vehicle, otherwise the G forces are the same. (so unless that wheel/frame/triple actually hit someone, it didn't matter, their trauma was identical)

(also the damage to that little car looks pretty similar to what I did to a GTI with my Eldorado at 45)

youre assuming that every time a bike hits a car, its going to magically turn 90 degrees and go side-to-side into the car? is that a joke? on a bike, youre always pinpointing pressure when you smash into somebody

correct, but you're talking about a situation where someone was t-boned at 90 degrees in a small car with a bike moving at triples, it's a rare oocassion. The doors of the car are not as well reinforced for damage as the rear or front is (especially in one that small).

MORE often you will see the bike hitting the front fender, rear bumper, or front bumper. In these cases, the damage to the passengers is IDENTICAL to what it would have been in any other scenario, (focus at 35, hummer at 20, or semi at a crawl

the accident you portrayed just doesn't happen often (that's why you find them on "weird pictures.com")

see? weird shit

dude...nothing you ever post will ever make this statement a fact:

I've already posted my momentum table, and on a 500 lb sport bike, you're not doing any more damage to anyone at triple digits than a ford focus at 35

end of conversation, i just posted pictures proving it wrong.

it doesnt matter how many times you have seen it or not, shit CAN happen and it DOES happen, so to say its alright for bikes to do any speed they want based on your momentum table, its wrong.

bikes can kill people in cars if they strike them, period.

dude...nothing you ever post will ever make this statement a fact:

end of conversation, i just posted pictures proving it wrong.

it doesnt matter how many times you have seen it or not, shit CAN happen and it DOES happen, so to say its alright for bikes to do any speed they want based on your momentum table, its wrong.

bikes can kill people in cars if they strike them, period.

:rolleyes: sure it CAN happen, but people can ALSO die from 35 mph focus crashes(and do)... it just doesn't make for as interesting photographs.

Bitch I got money. Plenty of cash. RT23 is a 4 lane highway but you can only drive in 1 of 2 lanes in either direction. I'm not really sweating you dumb fucks, just got a broke faggot riding a shit honda tryin to tell me whats up, old pile of shit that that looks like he rides at a track and lives shitty area above columbus and below norwalk LOL. I'm questioning if your ass can read or not, but I really dont care I ride for fun and for purpose and this is just a simple thread I posted because the speeding ticket is a joke to me. When I log off.... YOUR ASS WILL STILL BE SHITTY AND STILL BE BROKE HAHAHAHAHAHA! PSS anybody ask me why I dident run, it's so flat etc etc.... it's 2am, I dont know exactly where I'm at, it's about 40 degrees outside, and I ran into 35mph populated area, with city cops, state highway patrol, and sherriffs cars all heading towards me. Seein as how people just get randomly shot while riding there bikes I'd say I made out like a bandit. The only thing I knew was there was a highway what I thought was 23 or it may be 33 just north of buycrus. I never once said I was a badass or whatever ppl trying to make it out to be, im just sharing a motorcycle related event. RedRocket I already dont like you and I've never met your dumbass. I'd be tempted just to hit you in the mouth when I see your skinny ass at bike night again. Dirty lookin. :puke:

Isn't he?

Ninja14, I still have my doubts as to whether or not you even own a bike that doesn't pedal, but I'll give you the benefit. Just out of my own curiosity, though--How old are you? The main reason I ask is because as has been said, you're slower than shit, and most, if not all, of your "comebacks" have the quality of a middle school kid. I just would think that with a reckless op "way back in September", as you called it, and now a pretty high speeding ticket, getting insured on a zx14 would be an exercise in futility. (That means impossible, m'kay, punkin) I had a hard enough time getting a decent rate on my cbr, and I'm old, with a decent record. I've worked in insurance for the past ten years, and with those type of things, combined with the bike, if you have coverage, get ready to get a cancellation notice instead of a renewal. So back to my original question--How old are you? Oh, and can I come to your party? I like hot tub ladies.

Bitch I got money. Plenty of cash. RT23 is a 4 lane highway but you can only drive in 1 of 2 lanes in either direction. I'm not really sweating you dumb fucks, just got a broke faggot riding a shit honda tryin to tell me whats up, old pile of shit that that looks like he rides at a track and lives shitty area above columbus and below norwalk LOL. I'm questioning if your ass can read or not, but I really dont care I ride for fun and for purpose and this is just a simple thread I posted because the speeding ticket is a joke to me. When I log off.... YOUR ASS WILL STILL BE SHITTY AND STILL BE BROKE HAHAHAHAHAHA! PSS anybody ask me why I dident run, it's so flat etc etc.... it's 2am, I dont know exactly where I'm at, it's about 40 degrees outside, and I ran into 35mph populated area, with city cops, state highway patrol, and sherriffs cars all heading towards me. Seein as how people just get randomly shot while riding there bikes I'd say I made out like a bandit. The only thing I knew was there was a highway what I thought was 23 or it may be 33 just north of buycrus. I never once said I was a badass or whatever ppl trying to make it out to be, im just sharing a motorcycle related event. RedRocket I already dont like you and I've never met your dumbass. I'd be tempted just to hit you in the mouth when I see your skinny ass at bike night again. Dirty lookin. :puke:

Quoted before the ban hammer comes down! And the thread gets locked.

Mods -- Don't none of you touch MY post. :p:D

593862e8542b45835fc11bf40d3918c1.jpg

LOL WOW.. Who says that.. BAN HAMMER :ban::lol: