Iron fist hands down 130mph speeding ticket

NINJA14

Bitch I got money. Plenty of cash. RT23 is a 4 lane highway but you can only drive in 1 of 2 lanes in either direction. I'm not really sweating you dumb fucks, just got a broke faggot riding a shit honda tryin to tell me whats up, old pile of shit that that looks like he rides at a track and lives shitty area above columbus and below norwalk LOL. I'm questioning if your ass can read or not, but I really dont care I ride for fun and for purpose and this is just a simple thread I posted because the speeding ticket is a joke to me. When I log off.... YOUR ASS WILL STILL BE SHITTY AND STILL BE BROKE HAHAHAHAHAHA! PSS anybody ask me why I dident run, it's so flat etc etc.... it's 2am, I dont know exactly where I'm at, it's about 40 degrees outside, and I ran into 35mph populated area, with city cops, state highway patrol, and sherriffs cars all heading towards me. Seein as how people just get randomly shot while riding there bikes I'd say I made out like a bandit. The only thing I knew was there was a highway what I thought was 23 or it may be 33 just north of buycrus. I never once said I was a badass or whatever ppl trying to make it out to be, im just sharing a motorcycle related event. RedRocket I already dont like you and I've never met your dumbass. I'd be tempted just to hit you in the mouth when I see your skinny ass at bike night again. Dirty lookin. :puke:

Easy guy! Bragging about having plenty of cash does not get you anywhere here, neither does the size of your.......bike. You have a ZX14 or a Busa and you can't turn, you have a 250 and the engine sounds like someone's cooling fan. :dunno:

I know you've probably (I hope) worked hard for all that you have, it's just not cool to most on here (from what I've seen) to brag about it.

Care to share some of that cash so I can get a bigger bike? :lol:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 4 1 out here, too!

How far you're fallen. You choose to subsist on simple sandwiches, while I dine on nothing but the finest Chipotle. I am disappoint. ;)

redrocket, 3 soft tacos, chicken, green salsa, cilantro, and lots of cheese. Chop fucking chop.

:D

How far you're fallen. You choose to subsist on simple sandwiches, while I dine on nothing but the finest Chipotle. I am disappoint. ;)

redrocket, 3 soft tacos, chicken, green salsa, cilantro, and lots of cheese. Chop fucking chop.

:D

:lol: I typed that I was eating a burrito from Chipotle!

Shit, please. I'll hit you so hard, your 250 will feel it, and grow a zx14 motor, and it'll beat yo ass, too. You'll hit the ground so fast from my fists of fury, that time will go backwards, Chipotle will open, and you'll find yourself in line buying me a burrito, and not even know why. Don't fuck with me.

:D Scareds??

Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work.

Fear and Loathing is one of my favorite movies!

Fear and Loathing is one of my favorite movies!

The movie pretty much SUCKED... The book is WAY funnier!

"Hell's Angels", & especially "Curse of Lono" are also HILARIOUS!!

The world is a darker place without the Duke of Gonzo keeping us all straight! :nono:

The movie pretty much SUCKED... The book is WAY funnier!

"Hell's Angels", & especially "Curse of Lono" are also HILARIOUS!!

The world is a darker place without the Duke of Gonzo keeping us all straight! :nono:

HST was the shit. :cool:

i do believe he just challenged you at all aspects of life.

we have reached the 3rd stage of epic thread OP thuggery.

Here are the stages of epic thread OP thuggery, fyi:

step 1. ass hattery

step 2. angry outbursts, with swearing, threatening to "beat yo ass", etc

step 3. "I challenge you at all aspects of life"

step 4. OP delivers

step 5. profit

waiting for step 4.

please continue.

lol.gif I love you Jinu.... And not in a ghey way! You gotta be one of the funniest people I've ever friggin' met! roflmao.gif

My wife asked me last week if I knew the difference between the Chinese & Japanese, & I told her what you said about the Chinese 24.gif

HST was the shit. :cool:

AMEN!

He's on my list of "If you could have a drink with anyone, dead or living", cause you know it probably wouldn't end with just one drink.... It'd end up EPIC & depraved somehow! :D

AMEN!

He's on my list of "If you could have a drink with anyone, dead or living", cause you know it probably wouldn't end with just one drink.... It'd end up EPIC & depraved somehow! :D

I doubt that would be survivable by common men.

lol.gif I love you Jinu.... And not in a ghey way! You gotta be one of the funniest people I've ever friggin' met! roflmao.gif

My wife asked me last week if I knew the difference between the Chinese & Japanese, & I told her what you said about the Chinese 24.gif

lol god. i barely remember what i even said. i'm sure it was something regrettably racist. let's just go ahead and keep that between us. at least until i get drunk again.

lol god. i barely remember what i even said. i'm sure it was something regrettably racist. let's just go ahead and keep that between us. at least until i get drunk again.

DING!... Fries are done!! :lol: