Iron fist hands down 130mph speeding ticket

NINJA14

So way back in september last year I got a wreckless op and a license plate violation, after leaving marysville to go home via RT4 I passed crawford countys finest sherrifs department intial clocked going 67 in a 55, as said in his statement "I then procceded to do a turn around in the road, when cruiser speeds reached 80mph I noticed that 3/4 mile to 1 mile gap was now between myself and the cycle" "When cruiser speeds reached 130mph I was not gaining distance but also not losing any distance". Since I was not quite familar with the area I was forced to slow down to the posted 35mph zone when I met the buycrus city limits. Of course I was only going 60mph officer! 170mph never cost me so much, I mean 130... :). BTW this was at 2am so there was 0 traffic and it was a very rural area.

spd2.jpg?t=1273698216

spd3.jpg?t=1273698525

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight, you attempted to run, from a police cruiser, at night, in the dark, on a zx-14, and were cought?

Somebody hook this dude up with quikzx9r... he runs from choppers in broad daylight.

So let me get this straight, you attempted to run, from a police cruiser, at night, in the dark, on a zx-14, and were cought?

lol he was doing it wrong.

That road looks rural but there are a lot of houses on the road.... lots of dogs and deer. My Dad lives there and he gets a kick out of all the cops pulling over speeders day and night. He says they make their living on that road.......... I guess they actually have a reason to be there now, huh?

Hey so what I'm just posting up I got a speeding ticket is all. No big deal. If you have a sport bike chances are you've broken the speed limit. I'll pain my fine and learn my lesson. I just saw the other day that a guy got pegged on a zx14 for 150 or 155 in a 65 or 55 so I thought this would be interesting post. If your going to be a negative asshole, here's a big FUCK YOU in advanced. LOL to IM A SQUID. You run 15 times and get caught 14. Just like lebron says, "When you have three bad games in seven years, it’s easy to point them out". PSS to anyone who wonders why I stopped or dident hit a turn on EM'. I thought I was close to RT23 ( going to rt13 or rt33) which is a 2 lane highway, of course like I said "I was in unfamilar territory at the time" so I cut my losses and had my day in court.