Iron fist hands down 130mph speeding ticket

NINJA14

Hey so what I'm just posting up I got a speeding ticket is all. No big deal. If you have a sport bike chances are you've broken the speed limit. I'll pain my fine and learn my lesson. I just saw the other day that a guy got pegged on a zx14 for 150 or 155 in a 65 or 55 so I thought this would be interesting post. If your going to be a negative asshole, here's a big FUCK YOU in advanced. LOL to IM A SQUID. You run 15 times and get caught 14. Just like lebron says, "When you have three bad games in seven years, it’s easy to point them out". PSS to anyone who wonders why I stopped or dident hit a turn on EM'. I thought I was close to RT23 ( going to rt13 or rt33) which is a 2 lane highway, of course like I said "I was in unfamilar territory at the time" so I cut my losses and had my day in court.

Fuck everybody...........you are my friend and hero dude......"Next time we will drink Johnny Walker, listen to J B Walker, hit the road in boxers and see some nekkid bitches.......you in ???"

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny walker!? Well hell buddy i'll throw half on the bottle, just let me know when and where! I could host a party at my house. Brand new place just Got a hot tub if any of you ladys are down. If anybody else is interested just send me a message!

Fuck everybody...........you are my friend and hero dude......"Next time we will drink Johnny Walker, listen to J B Walker, hit the road in boxers and see some nekkid bitches.......you in ???"

Johnny walker!? Well hell buddy i'll throw half on the bottle, just let me know when and where! I could host a party at my house. Brand new place just Got a hot tub if any of you ladys are down. If anybody else is interested just send me a message!

Party on da wesside YO!

I mean I guess if I was knowingly running from the police I think I would have at least the mother fucker on a three county chase involving 6 different law enforcement agencies. At least then you make the news, and get the chance to look like a badass.

Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work.

Hey so what I'm just posting up I got a speeding ticket is all. No big deal. If you have a sport bike chances are you've broken the speed limit. I'll pain my fine and learn my lesson. I just saw the other day that a guy got pegged on a zx14 for 150 or 155 in a 65 or 55 so I thought this would be interesting post. If your going to be a negative asshole, here's a big FUCK YOU in advanced. LOL to IM A SQUID. You run 15 times and get caught 14. Just like lebron says, "When you have three bad games in seven years, it’s easy to point them out". PSS to anyone who wonders why I stopped or dident hit a turn on EM'. I thought I was close to RT23 ( going to rt13 or rt33) which is a 2 lane highway, of course like I said "I was in unfamilar territory at the time" so I cut my losses and had my day in court.

So what were you expecting to happen here? Were you expecting an Internet horde of guys wearing doo-rags and Ed Hardy shirts to put you up on a pedestal and declare "bro, that's fukin sick! I jus ran from 1 this weekend doin 150, 170 is fukin xtreme!. fuck da po-po!"

As far as the assertion that you aren't a squid, let's analyze that a little.

Stupid - For running from the cop

Quick - For going 170 on public, rural roads

Underdressed - So what gear did you have on?

Ignorant - Yep.

Dangerous - For piloting a 600 pound projectile at 170MPH, you bet your ass.

Yep, sounds like calamari to me.

Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work.

I love you.

So what were you expecting to happen here? Were you expecting an Internet horde of guys wearing doo-rags and Ed Hardy shirts to put you up on a pedestal and declare "bro, that's fukin sick! I jus ran from 1 this weekend doin 150, 170 is fukin xtreme!. fuck da po-po!"

Ignorant - Yep.

Say that to his face, Cheech. I dare ya. :rolleyes:

I dident even read this whole thing but your a fucking pussy.... btw. oh and yes that means your not invited. Bitch.:puke:

Ignorant - Yep.

IntraNET does not require proper grammer, if you want to have pencil measuring contest call 614-555-55555555555555555555555555. C'mon guys really? nothing better to do than post IGnant shit!?

The OP needs to learn how to properly spell, conjugate, and use correct punctuation.

Oh, and stop being such a dip-shit.

:plus1: Love the HST quote!

I think alot of people on here are a few different things. But before I begin let me just say first that I was just posting somthing motorcycle related because I saw a similar article and thought hell why not if I got to pay the $415. I dont believe I'm a pro or an expert just somebody that runs the numbers every once and a while. I dont think nor suppose it was badass... I KNOW IT WAS. NO NO really im just kidding. Ok anyways I digress, about the people, :popcorn: Oh and BTW thanks for welcoming me.

Welcome to the forum Ninja14! No biggie on the ticket but there's a babe around here named Busa Hauty you gotta meet!

I mean I guess if I was knowingly running from the police I think I would have at least the mother fucker on a three county chase involving 6 different law enforcement agencies. At least then you make the news, and get the chance to look like a badass.

Yeah, right?

Did you say "ahh screw shifting, i'll just leave it in 6th and take an aeon to get to speed"?

Anyone have any theoretical strategies on "running from da fuzz". I've always imagined the scenario where I'm riding on the highway a little over the limit, spot a cop without reacting quickly enough to slow down, and then anticipate him lighting me up. If someone were to attempt losing him, what would be your strategy? (in an imaginary world of course) I have perfected this art in GTA Vice City however!