Iron fist hands down 130mph speeding ticket

NINJA14

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except none of that ever happened to me. Play the hand your dealt. I've pulled over for huge violations and ran for the smallest, just depends on the situation and if i think i can get away. im 14/15, so I like my odds.

Hey so what I'm just posting up I got a speeding ticket is all. No big deal. If you have a sport bike chances are you've broken the speed limit. I'll pain my fine and learn my lesson. I just saw the other day that a guy got pegged on a zx14 for 150 or 155 in a 65 or 55 so I thought this would be interesting post. If your going to be a negative asshole, here's a big FUCK YOU in advanced. LOL to IM A SQUID. You run 15 times and get caught 14. Just like lebron says, "When you have three bad games in seven years, it’s easy to point them out". PSS to anyone who wonders why I stopped or dident hit a turn on EM'. I thought I was close to RT23 ( going to rt13 or rt33) which is a 2 lane highway, of course like I said "I was in unfamilar territory at the time" so I cut my losses and had my day in court.

Uh, first of all, you're a tool bag for running and reaching those speeds at that time of night. No worries. But, RT23 is in the middle of Wyandot County and nowhere near Crawford... And is a 4 lane freeway...:rolleyes:

You might wanna get things straight before you go tellin fish stories...

Dude, you're slow.

Isn't he?

Ninja14, I still have my doubts as to whether or not you even own a bike that doesn't pedal, but I'll give you the benefit. Just out of my own curiosity, though--How old are you? The main reason I ask is because as has been said, you're slower than shit, and most, if not all, of your "comebacks" have the quality of a middle school kid. I just would think that with a reckless op "way back in September", as you called it, and now a pretty high speeding ticket, getting insured on a zx14 would be an exercise in futility. (That means impossible, m'kay, punkin) I had a hard enough time getting a decent rate on my cbr, and I'm old, with a decent record. I've worked in insurance for the past ten years, and with those type of things, combined with the bike, if you have coverage, get ready to get a cancellation notice instead of a renewal. So back to my original question--How old are you? Oh, and can I come to your party? I like hot tub ladies.

Except none of that ever happened to me. Play the hand your dealt. I've pulled over for huge violations and ran for the smallest, just depends on the situation and if i think i can get away. im 14/15, so I like my odds.

Not justifying running, but at what point did you NOT think you could get away on a ZX14? Seriously... Crawford County and surrounding is as flat and square as any place on the planet. Tuck and go.

However, to say you are 14/15 and you had that kind of jump on the guy, you are full of shite. I call BS on the 14/15. I think you got college beer math going here...

Anyone have any theoretical strategies on "running from da fuzz". I've always imagined the scenario where I'm riding on the highway a little over the limit, spot a cop without reacting quickly enough to slow down, and then anticipate him lighting me up. If someone were to attempt losing him, what would be your strategy? (in an imaginary world of course) I have perfected this art in GTA Vice City however!

id assume same as you do in GTA. shoot him or beat him with your bat. get in his car, take off and run down a few pedestrians on the way. make sure to jump out of the car before it explodes so you dont die.

carjack the first person you come to, then hit up the pay n spray.

wanted level gone. now you're on your way to pick up a hooker.

id assume same as you do in GTA. shoot him or beat him with your bat. get in his car, take off and run down a few pedestrians on the way. make sure to jump out of the car before it explodes so you dont die.

carjack the first person you come to, then hit up the pay n spray.

wanted level gone. now you're on your way to pick up a hooker.

Your GTA proficiency is top rate my friend. Sometimes it's also fun to hit the strip club while brandishing a bazooka, the bouncers get all feisty for some reason.

So way back in september last year I got a wreckless op and a license plate violation, after leaving marysville to go home via RT4 I passed crawford countys finest sherrifs department intial clocked going 67 in a 55, as said in his statement "I then procceded to do a turn around in the road, when cruiser speeds reached 80mph I noticed that 3/4 mile to 1 mile gap was now between myself and the cycle" "When cruiser speeds reached 130mph I was not gaining distance but also not losing any distance". Since I was not quite familar with the area I was forced to slow down to the posted 35mph zone when I met the buycrus city limits. Of course I was only going 60mph officer! 170mph never cost me so much, I mean 130... :). BTW this was at 2am so there was 0 traffic and it was a very rural area.

spd2.jpg?t=1273698216

spd3.jpg?t=1273698525

You had an attorney and he didn't tell you that speed alone does not constitute reckless opp in the state of Ohio? You got screwed!

I still don't understand the whole getting caught thing. Pin the throttle, get a good lead. Go around a turn or over a hill, do a quick stop and a u-turn. Hear the sirens coming and launch. Of course, in order for this to work you must not be on a major one-way highway where it's impossible to turn around quick.

I think if it was daytime or nighttime (especially with some wheelie lights), it'd be cool to do a wheelie past the cop as you pass one another.

Do you have a plate flipper? http://www.plateflipper.com/

Laser Jammer/Radar Detector system? http://www.radarbusters.com/blinderinstallarticle.cfm

Enjoy

I dident even read this whole thing but your a fucking pussy.... btw. oh and yes that means your not invited. Bitch.:puke:

aww, couldn't be bothered to read? well, when I have my super awesome party you're not invited either. I'll be checking for a guy on a ZX14 trying to pull in my driveway in 6th gear, I don't think you'll be too hard to spot.

aww, couldn't be bothered to read? well, when I have my super awesome party you're not invited either. I'll be checking for a guy on a ZX14 trying to pull in my driveway in 6th gear, I don't think you'll be too hard to spot.

Get him Cheech! lol anyway I hope we dont get rained out tonight