Iron fist hands down 130mph speeding ticket

NINJA14

I ran from the cops once. I was running WOT the hole time. I wasn't a pussy like you. I never even touched the brakes. Here is a picture my buddy got of me cause I was even able to manipulate the chase to go by his car. I didn't get caught either.

yamahopperrollingshot.jpg

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont we love it when the newb sauces roll it acting all brody (ya so what i said brody wanna fight bout it) and thinking hes the bomb yo! squidin it out. ya ok i dunno were i was going with this

We dont either... but we appreciate the intellect and enjoyment we got out of reading it! :D

I ran from the cops once. I was running WOT the hole time. I wasn't a pussy like you. I never even touched the brakes. Here is a picture my buddy got of me cause I was even able to manipulate the chase to go by his car. I didn't get caught either.

yamahopperrollingshot.jpg

You're a tru OG Joe!

Damn i wish I had a 14 so I could maybe one day see triple digits. That would be awesome!!

So when is the super awesome party happening? I have lots of lady friends that would want to come over and take a dip in your tub that is hot. I have to ask tho, does it matter if they have all their teeth? Hope not. Trust me, you will like it ;)

VW151... You friend must have a really nice camera to get such a clear pic at that high speed you were running. You are lucky your basket on the back didnt fall off at those speeds!

Damn i wish I had a 14 so I could maybe one day see triple digits. That would be awesome!!

So when is the super awesome party happening? I have lots of lady friends that would want to come over and take a dip in your tub that is hot. I have to ask tho, does it matter if they have all their teeth? Hope not. Trust me, you will like it ;)

VW151... You friend must have a really nice camera to get such a clear pic at that high speed you were running. You are lucky your basket on the back didnt fall off at those speeds!

Oh and where is this 170 shit coming from... I thought the ticket said 130? :confused: guess I missed something

Teeth??? Who needs those anyways, they just get in the way!

And you are correct, the resolution and clarity of that picture... Amazing at those high speeds! Not even the shirt is blurred from flapping in the 190mph winds (head winds of course).

Welcome to the forum Ninja14! No biggie on the ticket but there's a babe around here named Busa Hauty you gotta meet!

;)

I think alot of people on here are a few different things. But before I begin let me just say first that I was just posting somthing motorcycle related because I saw a similar article and thought hell why not if I got to pay the $415. I dont believe I'm a pro or an expert just somebody that runs the numbers every once and a while. I dont think nor suppose it was badass... I KNOW IT WAS. NO NO really im just kidding. Ok anyways I digress, about the people, :popcorn: Oh and BTW thanks for welcoming me.

You know, it may have been a little bit of a different reaction had you posted "Don't be a dumbass like me and run from the the cops. This is what it'll get you" Posting crap like this makes you look like a tool and really pretty dumb. But whatever floats your boat.

Anyone have any theoretical strategies on "running from da fuzz". I've always imagined the scenario where I'm riding on the highway a little over the limit, spot a cop without reacting quickly enough to slow down, and then anticipate him lighting me up. If someone were to attempt losing him, what would be your strategy? (in an imaginary world of course) I have perfected this art in GTA Vice City however!

:nono:

Running isn't the best idea, IMHO. Think about getting a speeding ticket vs. an impounded bike, your ass beat, reckless op, speeding, fleeing and eluding, among other shitty charges. Is it worth it?
Exactly. It's near impossible to out run the radios and helos.
Except none of that ever happened to me. Play the hand your dealt. I've pulled over for huge violations and ran for the smallest, just depends on the situation and if i think i can get away. im 14/15, so I like my odds.
Wow. Really? And you wonder why people are calling you out and telling you you're a tool? Lets run from the cops because you ran a stop sign or something else minor? Yeah Let's risk wrecking, getting tased and/or shot, going to jail, getting some male butt lovin, license suspended and outrageous insurance rates. Makes a lot of sense to me.

So when is the super awesome party happening? I have lots of lady friends that would want to come over and take a dip in your tub that is hot. I have to ask tho, does it matter if they have all their teeth? Hope not. Trust me, you will like it ;)!

lulz

Yup. It's the idiots like you that I wish hit the deer, not the 65 yr old man going the speed limit in the middle of the day following the laws.

Why does natural selection never happen when it should?

You run 15 times and get caught 14. Just like lebron says, "When you have three bad games in seven years, it’s easy to point them out".

I'm cornfused.... I thought he was braggin' about gettin' away 14 of 15 times, but here it sounds like he gets caught 14/15 headscratch.gif

:( I missed this thread yesterday with my all consuming obsession in the others... It flew under my gheydar. Was it a full moon or somethin?? :dunno:

Yup. It's the idiots like you that I wish hit the deer, not the 65 yr old man going the speed limit in the middle of the day following the laws.

Why does natural selection never happen when it should?

Looks like you don't be invited to his party

its full of something :lol:

Hypocrites mostly; mainly on the speed. Like nobody has been in triples before. Especially how fast sportbikes get up there. I've seen sooo many people on this forum hit triples before. Mob mentality up in this thread. I'm not endorsing the running, to each his own when he's the only one on the road at 2am. To bash him for going a triple digit speed is bullshit, especially when most have a bike that'll do it easily. If you don't ever plan to speed now and then (correct time/place) why did you buy a sportbike? Comfort? I think not. This thread saddens me........mob mentality for sure.:nono::(

;)

You know, it may have been a little bit of a different reaction had you posted "Don't be a dumbass like me and run from the the cops. This is what it'll get you" Posting crap like this makes you look like a tool and really pretty dumb. But whatever floats your boat.

lulz

Don't encourage that you'll spoil all of our fun

I hate when people ask me at gas stations, "Sweet, how fast have you had it?" I always say, "65mph". :lol: They look at me like I'm a dick. Well, I don't care, I just stopped to get gas jackass, not talk to a stranger. :lol:

:D Remember that old timer at the gas station in KY on the Jim Beam ride, after all those other bikes pulled out??

Hypocrites mostly; mainly on the speed. Like nobody has been in triples before. Especially how fast sportbikes get up there. I've seen sooo many people on this forum hit triples before. Mob mentality up in this thread. I'm not endorsing the running, to each his own when he's the only one on the road at 2am. To bash him for going a triple digit speed is bullshit, especially when most have a bike that'll do it easily. If you don't ever plan to speed now and then (correct time/place) why did you buy a sportbike? Comfort? I think not. This thread saddens me........mob mentality for sure.:nono::(

I disagree with your assessment, with all due respect. Yes, anyone here would be lying if they said they've never sped on their bike, and probably 90% would be lying if they said they'd never broken into triple digits. The difference here is that most of us to our speeding at the correct time/place, whereas this guy is claiming to have done it at 2am, on a road he is not familiar with. This makes him a dumbass, not the actual act of speeding.