game 6 tonight??

kawi kid

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no no dear, it was to Todd#43 with what he quoted from me.

meh don't mind him....he's Negative Nancy from just about everything I've seen but most of the time he's right so I let it go

well i don't like Debbie Downers! especially that end up being right.....

Not a "debbie downer" just a realist - who happens to be right way more than I'm wrong.

What did they get for the best record in the NBA not once, but two years in a row?

Nothing. Unless they count watching the finals from home as an accomplishment.

Of course, this year it'll get them a new coach and get Mr. James a new team.

Face facts, if the Cav's didnt have the lottery pick in the draft six or seven years ago, Mr. James wouldn't even be playing for them. Him being on the team has NOTHING to do with the fact that he's "from Akron".

Who gives a shit, really? Others have done more with less and received less press in the process.

are you always in a shitty mood??!! I think you need to get laid!! i think someone on here was looking for some penis once, maybe we can help you out! :D

I'm seldom in a shitty mood, and I get laid pretty regular - thanks for your concern.

:lol: i dont doubt it. is she gonna let you come to roll on columbus? would still like to meet ya..

Nah....I won't be coming down to Columbus, but not because she won't let me.

My son has a baseball double header tomorrow, and C-Bus is on my "no fly zone" after this: http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/05/19/Columbus-mayor-bans-city-travel-to-Arizona.html?sid=101

Maybe some other time, some other place.