• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cav's are probably done.

LeBron is probably gone.

Nothing left but to fire Brown.

Typical for Cleveland sports teams.

I don't think you and I have agreed on anything before, but it pleases me that we agree on this.

Cleveland must have their scapegoat. Hope was banished long ago.

well they have too!! if they lose tonight i might die a little inside. ill also get a browns tattoo. :D

You appear too pretty & too smart a girl to defile yourself so senselessly

I expect Brown to be gone.

I also expect LBJ will resign with the Cavs, but it will likely be another short 2-3 year deal to keep his name in the headlines and continue the endless where will he go next time conversations.

I expect Brown to be gone.

I also expect LBJ will resign with the Cavs, but it will likely be another short 2-3 year deal to keep his name in the headlines and continue the endless where will he go next time conversations.

deep down I agree with both of these, but the Cleveland pessimist in me wants to say otherwise

well they have too!! if they lose tonight i might die a little inside. ill also get a browns tattoo. :D
You appear too pretty & too smart a girl to defile yourself so senselessly

Agreed. If you're gonna do that, you might as well get a rose tat on your wrist and take a night job at a gas station.

Agreed. If you're gonna do that, you might as well get a rose tat on your wrist and take a night job at a gas station.

lol I already have tatts on my wrist, but i think I'm still gonna get a cavs tatt. i mean come on people they still had the BEST record in the sport.

Of course the tatt wont be visible to most people ;)

i mean come on people they still had the BEST record in the sport.

And that "best record" in the sport gets you what, exactly?

Oh, wait, I know. It gets you on the couch watching someone else win a championship. THAT's something to shoot for.

wow mean....did someone piss in your cheerios? I'll still be watching the playoffs until the end. i about care about the cavs but id i am still picking teams to root for, its the LOVE of the sport for me. Knowing we HAD the best record in the sport still put a smile on my face. LBJ is a great and hes from Akron what more could i ask for. so STFU!! :p

was that towards me? cuz i never said anything against the guy. i hope he stays, but they just straight gave up. they didnt try to even foul to stop the clock. alot can happen with a min thirty on the clock if its played right.