Toledo Bike nights

ICEMAN

Just so everyone is aware, there are more than just TSBR bike nights in toledo, LOLOLOLOL.

There is a bike night hosted by Jazz Motorsports, at the Toledo Speedway just off 75 and Alexis rd by the MI border. Every wednesday night.

The Navarre Ave (rte 2) bike night at BW3's ia basically dead.

Jazz will be doing more bike nights, so stay tuned!

AT the speedway.... That sounds pretty cool

Anything to do there?

yah, there is a nice bar there at the speedway. Dont get it confused with Raceway Park (horsetrack), they are both located within a mile of each other. this is the soeedway, closer to I-75.

Jazz is working on some track laps. ill get the 80 out there when i get the 12's on it, lol.

i was there last night, even with rain, there was still 5-6 bikes and 15 people.

yah, there is a nice bar there at the speedway. Dont get it confused with Raceway Park (horsetrack), they are both located within a mile of each other. this is the soeedway, closer to I-75.

Roger.... Born & raised in Toledo 22 years, so I know where you're talkin' ;)

Good.... How you been Mike?

good to hear man... not bad here either.. same ol',still beat'n around on the 600 and work work and more work(mandatory o.t. sux lol)..i've been do'n more trackdays and such at mid-o and grattan, thats about it..im gonna be at mid-o again the 7th(try'n to get down to 1:41's-42's lol..best is 44 so far)..