The mistake on the lake..

hollywood3586

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really surprised

Didn't know if they'd win the series, but reeeally thought they'd pull it together tonight, & at least force a game 7

LeBron's gonna start hearing the whispers Peyton Manning & John Elway always used to get

Never been a fan of the NBA. Last night turned my dislike into hate. I don't think I have ever seen a team roll over and take one like the Cavs did last night. Quitters

BINGO! College Sports > Pro Sports

Damn hollywood, you really got a love for basketball (Cavs) I've noticed lately. It's interesting because you're a female. Not many females really care.

i love basketball, always have. I spent my birthday this year at a cavs game and it was snuggie night..

But yes I am sad and disappointed in what happened last night. I think Lebron will stay, hes been apart of my community for a long time. But he may be a douche bag to people sometimes but he knows where his home is. Why leave anyway, hes got an 80,000 sq ft house here. thats just my 2 cents IMO

LeBron and the Cavs showed two seasons in a row they are not fit for the playoffs yet :rolleyes:.....they may rule the regular season but ran out of gas in every aspects of the playoff basketball, which is an entirely a different ball game.......so at the the highest level of basketball "YOU FAIL" in speed, execution. driving to the basket, jumpers, pass, can't even keep your ball, missed free throws, standing reluctant when you can guard and strategy....Boston played not their best game and Cavs played worse.....Boston won as a better team.....LeBron your moment of truth has arrived.....you and Cavs are still not playoffs worthy........

Rant over.....

LeBron and the Cavs showed two seasons in a row they are not fit for the playoffs yet :rolleyes:.....they may rule the regular season but ran out of gas in every aspects of the playoff basketball, which is an entirely a different ball game.......so at the the highest level of basketball "YOU FAIL" in speed, execution. driving to the basket, jumpers, pass, can't even keep your ball, missed free throws, standing reluctant when you can guard and strategy....Boston played not there best game and Cavs played worse.....Boston won as a better team.....LeBron your moment of truth has arrived.....you and Cavs are still not playoffs worthy........

Rant over.....

ftm_food_fail.jpg

Hey look! I finally found one of those cutesy cat pics that doesnt make me want to puke. WIN!! :D

I'm with this guy: http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/?p=28517

To me, the blow of this series loss is somewhat cushioned because I’m certain that LeBron is injured. Yes, there are other theories and rumors in play, but tell me which is more likely. Is it more likely that LeBron decided during the postseason, that he was finished with Mike Brown and wanted to throw his best chance at a title to get him fired- or that he was dealing with an injury that limited his mobility with his shooting arm? LeBron James could have had Brown fired at any point. Any time he wanted I believe. Why throw away a chance to win just to spite a coach?

Is it more likely that LeBron was hurt and unable to feel the ball like normal, or that he just played carelessly with passes and dribbling in the biggest game of his career? Given what you have seen from this man for the last seven years- the blood, sweat and tears; do you really think that he said I don’t care about winning anymore? Is it more likely that he “has his foot out the door and his mind in New York” or that he just doesn’t know how to play with this type of injury? He had 19 rebounds. Guys that aren’t trying don’t get that many rebounds.

We have been saying this around the office for over a week now. This elbow thing is worse than he is leading on, and this is his first relatively major injury at this level (he did break his arm in h.s.), and it affected him at the wosrt possible time. So for the first time in his professional career, he cannot trust his body. Therefore, his head is full of gunk, and it manifested itself in his game. Compliment that by a cast of cast-offs that did jack shit during the playoffs and that was just too much right now. Gilbert won't sit still, I firmly believe that. He's got plenty to do this offseason, but he and Ferry have already established that they will go to whatever means necessary to satisfy LeBron, and bring the tools for a championship here. He may ultimately decide to go somewhere else, but LeBron won't find better ownership anywhere else.

We have been saying this around the office for over a week now. This elbow thing is worse than he is leading on, and this is his first relatively major injury at this level (he did break his arm in h.s.), and it affected him at the wosrt possible time. So for the first time in his professional career, he cannot trust his body. Therefore, his head is full of gunk, and it manifested itself in his game. Compliment that by a cast of cast-offs that did jack shit during the playoffs and that was just too much right now. Gilbert won't sit still, I firmly believe that. He's got plenty to do this offseason, but he and Ferry have already established that they will go to whatever means necessary to satisfy LeBron, and bring the tools for a championship here. He may ultimately decide to go somewhere else, but LeBron won't find better ownership anywhere else.

Wait...this "cast of cast-offs" was supposed to be EXACTLY what that team needed to "go all the way" this year.

Everyone was singing the praises of the "great trade" Danny Ferry made to get Jameson. Shaq was supposed to be the big man they needed to "get a ring for the 'king' of the NBA".

The final analysis? They built a team that "matched up better" to Orlando "on paper", but they didn't even get to play them. Lebron James is a punk ass bitch - a poor winner as well as a poor loser - who should have went to college and matured as a player and a man, Mike Brown couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag, and all of Gilbert's money wont buy a championship.

This is how Cleveland professional sports has worked for the last 45 years. Get used to it, ladies.

Wait...this "cast of cast-offs" was supposed to be EXACTLY what that team needed to "go all the way" this year.

Everyone was singing the praises of the "great trade" Danny Ferry made to get Jameson. Shaq was supposed to be the big man they needed to "get a ring for the 'king' of the NBA".

The final analysis? They built a team that "matched up better" to Orlando "on paper", but they didn't even get to play them. Lebron James is a punk ass bitch - a poor winner as well as a poor loser - who should have went to college and matured as a player and a man, Mike Brown couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag, and all of Gilbert's money wont buy a championship.

This is how Cleveland professional sports has worked for the last 45 years. Get used to it, ladies.

:rolleyes:

And if it does play out that LeBron leaves Cleveland, be prepared for the fire sale of the century. It's going to make the 1997 post World Series Indians fire sale pale in comparison.