KTM Race_Orange Track Day Experience on July 8 at Mid-Ohio

MidOhio-PTR

Spots are still available for the newly added KTM Race_Orange Track Day Experience on July 8th. Enroll today for your chance to ride various KTM race-ready models including the 1190 RC8 R, 1190 RC8, 990 SMR and 690 Duke. Yes, the popular RC8 and RC8R’s will be available to ride. This “arrive and ride” not only includes the use of a KTM motorcycle but fuel, tires and maintenance is all provided by KTM. Riders of all skill levels are welcome and will be split into three groups riding in four 20-minute sessions throughout the day. This event is open to novice, intermediate and advanced riders. Go to www.midohioschool.com to enroll.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd do this every year if the prices didn't get raised by the amount they did.

I guess it's still a good deal for you guys if you can fill the sessions, just too much for my cheap ass. I got a discount on my package from last year because of a private party that needed to sell his spot -- and I still only got 3/6 sessions on the track due to weather.

That turned out to be an awful expensive KTM lanyard they gave us as swag to make up for 3 missed sessions.