Coshocton area ride today.

MidgetTodd

haha, welcome to the female mind. I'm sure that not all ladies are like this but when I first started riding it was somewhat unfamiliar to me. I had dirt bike experience but the street is different. Anyway, I had to think about what to do (shift, brake, etc) before I'd do it and if I made a mistake I could get flustered, esp in a group of people.

Other than that, how does she like the Buell? I looked at a Blast when I was shopping for bikes but it was wayyy too small for my height :lol:

She chickened out because a couple others were comming so it was my daughter And I without her.

I figured a couple extra peeps would be good incase somthing went wrong but odviously she didnt think so.

I'd like to get her out with some of the other ladies of OR at some point. It would be good for her as ladies tend to ride different than guys so she could get some better tips from other ladies then from me. Atleast thats what I think anyway but who knows I could be wrong. :dunno:

But, if any of the ladies ride like Schmuckgirl, that idea is out the window! :lol:

My wife is need of some seat time, maybe we can get something together for them, and the guys can ride another route or something? I need to get my Hon-duh back together for that of course. I know there are at least a few ladies that are either new, or just not into the fast paced riding.

haha, welcome to the female mind. I'm sure that not all ladies are like this but when I first started riding it was somewhat unfamiliar to me. I had dirt bike experience but the street is different. Anyway, I had to think about what to do (shift, brake, etc) before I'd do it and if I made a mistake I could get flustered, esp in a group of people.

Other than that, how does she like the Buell? I looked at a Blast when I was shopping for bikes but it was wayyy too small for my height :lol:

Being that I've only been riding a little over a year, I still tend to keep some distance on group rides. I don't have to think of what to do, and when to do it, but I don't want to cause problems for anyone else if I should happen to mess up.

Well with the 5 miles she's got on it so far she seems to like it. That 5 miles plus maybe 5 to 10 miles in parking lots on other small bikes is all the bike experience she has total. And it fits her pretty good she'd look up to you ... literally.

See thats the difference between guys and gals we just dont care, women do though I guess. I'll take your advice and go that route thanks.

well if you were creepy like swingr you would have picked up on this stuff by now, sitting in a dark room at night in pink panties, rubbing your nipples, skimming through the mysteries of the girls only forum.

well if you were creepy like swingr you would have picked up on this stuff by now, sitting in a dark room at night in pink panties, rubbing your nipples, skimming through the mysteries of the girls only forum.

Um thanks for painting a picture that I'll never be able to get out of my head. :eek:

You sir are an artist. :D

:bigfinger:

:eek::lol: Nice.

I don't know if you're mocking me or him but it's still funny.....