Akron area riders...

ZIXXER9R

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there are two riders here but this week and weekend is crazy for us. I have rock on the range that we are leaving for on friday. But post something up and we are there!

hate you. I got suckered into going camping and white water rafting and am missing it :(

i was gonna say we do have an extra two day pass :D buuuuttt.....hey white water rafting sounds like a blast...Im just hoping this rain holds out.

damnit!!!!! why must you say these things

yea its 2 days of camping, a day of white water rafting and all you can drink beer and eat food for a price that was half as much as the 2 day pass. And of course it took a woman to sweet talk me into this trip as opposed to ROTR

damnit!!!!! why must you say these things

yea its 2 days of camping, a day of white water rafting and all you can drink beer and eat food for a price that was half as much as the 2 day pass. And of course it took a woman to sweet talk me into this trip as opposed to ROTR

im sorry but thats funny to me...I actually talked my hubby out of a camping trip to go to ROTR! lol how ironic...anyhow, have fun..where do you go rafting at?

im sorry but thats funny to me...I actually talked my hubby out of a camping trip to go to ROTR! lol how ironic...anyhow, have fun..where do you go rafting at?

this will be the first time I've gone rafting since I was about 17 so I am pretty excited about it, this time around its down on the New River in WV

you guys are all gonna have fun and I am stuck in the house, we should all meet up next friday evening or sat. during the day, if its nice maybe I can get the ol'lady to come out she doesn't really like to ride. boooo on her

you guys are all gonna have fun and I am stuck in the house, we should all meet up next friday evening or sat. during the day, if its nice maybe I can get the ol'lady to come out she doesn't really like to ride. boooo on her

haha yeah this is why I like being single-ish, I get to have all the fun I want :). That could work for me, I should be in town and riding as much as possible if the weather is nice

you all are not allowed to make fun of my bike it is old and in the process of being re-done I just got it a month ago and well its cosmetically beat to say the least . went riding last week and everyone had new gixxer 1000's cbr 1000's and r1's I would have a new one but got mine for under 2g's with only 24k miles on it gotta love tax returns......

you all are not allowed to make fun of my bike it is old and in the process of being re-done I just got it a month ago and well its cosmetically beat to say the least . went riding last week and everyone had new gixxer 1000's cbr 1000's and r1's I would have a new one but got mine for under 2g's with only 24k miles on it gotta love tax returns......

have no fear, I ride with anyone on anything. My buddies first bike was a cosmetically beat to shit 82 Yamaha Maxim we got for $800 but ran like a dream. He just sold it to is brother and upgraded so bike quality doesn't bother me :D

I WANNA GO!!!!!!!!!!!! So lets set a date for a future ride.

i'll let someone else plan/lead this if we want to hit southern roads (which i do) because I have yet to get down that way

I don't know my way around but I say screw it lets head down 77 to the hills and my gps can find our way back ok so potential meet times if weather permits friday 6pm or sat at noon at the starbucks infront of the mall I believe its belden village mall off of 77 in canton then head down towards the lexington area. if that sounds good to you guys the dates would be 5-28 or 5-29

Not this weekend!! :(

x2...but i think he said 28th or 29th anyway.

If its friday evening I might just end up throwing the bike in my truck and bringing it to work and cut out an extra hour of highway for me :D

I cant this weekend due to alil thing called no endorsement taking test next thursday, I rode highway last weekend but when guys are doing 185mph racing down 77 i was left behind cuisin at 75mph and well don't need to get pulled over before endorsement is in hand. been riding for 12 years just got a bike after not riding for 8 years so have to retake test. not so fun, if you wanna do some local riding this weekend I am game there are some decent roads in the richfield hinckley area only about 20 mins from akron hinckley lake has a nice twistie loop around it can't get to crazy cuz of the rangers but still a fun 2-3 mile cruise plus the brecksville metro parks are nice too

f you wanna do some local riding this weekend I am game there are some decent roads in the richfield hinckley area only about 20 mins from akron hinckley lake has a nice twistie loop around it can't get to crazy cuz of the rangers but still a fun 2-3 mile cruise plus the brecksville metro parks are nice too

this is my neck of the woods where i basically ride all the time and know the roads pretty well :D