LilTuffGirl

I'm selling my '07 CBR1000RR Repsol replica

15,500 miles

cabron fiber 2 brothers exhaust

fender eliminator

integrated tail light

flush mount turn signals

rear seat cowl

One owner (my husband and I but it's been in his name the entire time) It has been babied and taken care of very well.

I'm wanting a KTM RC8 ;)

located in Winfield, WV

$7,800

24132_386212256157_750916157_4026963_7735869_n.jpg

31645_390992551157_750916157_4133068_4443194_n.jpg

e-mail me teayotasoupra@yahoo.com

Wow not much more than a brand new cbr

We have an '09 repsol as well and it was $11k

this is what blue book value is.

Yes the repsol edition of this year came with the silver as said above.

If you have an issue withthe price just move onto another thread. One just sold in KY for $8,500 so I'm pretty damn sure mine isn't over priced ;)

And I have got the matching '-5 for sale right now as well for more than book and I have had offers on it over book...but I am just not ready to part with it yet.

Repsols sell....and they are valued higher by far than a 1000 of the same year by about $1K.

Good luck with your sale.

good luck with the sale, TuffGirl!

Are you sure you don't want another bike? ;)

i change my mind about selling it every hour. I'm afraid I wnt find something I like more than this bike. But it really does suck owning a twin bike of my husbands. Not so cute. And I'm REALLY tired of hearing him say his is better.

i change my mind about selling it every hour. I'm afraid I wnt find something I like more than this bike. But it really does suck owning a twin bike of my husbands. Not so cute. And I'm REALLY tired of hearing him say his is better.

May handle better but generally agreed to be uglier ...

As awesome as it was in person, I really can't afford it. I suggest getting a plastics set from China, they are reasonably priced (I'm paying $530 shipped to my door), you can get race replica or custom color schemes, and it will be a totally different look overnight without having to damage or over-paint the OEM Repsol plastics.