i need some GSXR help here

tbmustanggsxr

im bout to get a new bike now that i sold my car last week and heres where im at i found 2 bikes 1 is a red 01 gsxr 1000 with 17k mils on it all stock for $4000 the other bike is a yellow 04 gsxr 750 with 21k mils on it with a few add. ons like a pipe and under tail for $4000 what bike would you guys buy???

Man whats ur budget? give me a couple days to locate u a good bike. If it were me i'd deff get the 04 750. Just because it will handle better and have close to the same power of an 01 1000. I really really think u should get the newest model u can afford.

id like to stay around $4000 for now unless i sell my 02 gsxr 600 then i can spend up to around $7000 but i like my 02 600 and im not going to give it away i know what it is and i know what it can do i have it on crlist for $3400obo and every1 keeps offern me $2800 ill just keep it if i cant get $3000 and just get a bike for around $4000 picture.php?albumid=974&pictureid=10664&thumb=1 heres the bike i have now