QSL 5/20 Sheffield

Thunder99

How long does it take you to change Oil? You have to run the fresh stuff through anyway.

I've never been good with tools - two left thumbs :o (which is why I'm an engineer in a cube, rather than a technician who actually DOES the work), plus I wanted to do BOTH bikes - so for me, probably awhile. :(

I have to backup Justin on his mechanic-less ability. I had to take his wheels off for him once to get new tires installed...what a fiasco that was. "Hey Justin, do you have a 24mm socket?" Justin, "What's a socket?"

You see the issue now.

Should be there, Went to Valley View tonight and decided to leave and ride to wooster for shits and grins. LOL!

what time were you there? I think I remember seeing a bike similar to the one in your avatar roll in while I was there

what time were you there? I think I remember seeing a bike similar to the one in your avatar roll in while I was there

I got there around 6:30 or so but didnt stay long, I left around maybe 7:10 or so. I was parked over by the light pole by Hoggy's You going to Sheffield? I am going tonight so I will see you guys there.

I got there around 6:30 or so but didnt stay long, I left around maybe 7:10 or so. I was parked over by the light pole by Hoggy's You going to Sheffield? I am going tonight so I will see you guys there.

yea I was around then probably walking around at that point. Is that a yellow and purple CBR?

I won't be out there tonight, going riding over towards the east side to check out a bike

I've never been good with tools - two left thumbs :o (which is why I'm an engineer in a cube, rather than a technician who actually DOES the work), plus I wanted to do BOTH bikes - so for me, probably awhile. :(

With Kev. I luv me some JRMMiii, but mechanically, he would fuck up an anvil with a rubber mallet.