Anyone able/interested in taking Video at ROC?

Artmageddon

I would love someone to take decent video of our show, as would the other performers I'm sure. I was speaking with Ben Dils about it, and as of now, no one is taking any video.

If someone doe this as a hobby and has decent gear, it would be much appreciated.

I have been contemplating buying a an HD camera, if no one has a camera but is willing to take video during our show at minimum, I would go ahead and get one and let you use it.

It would be nice if there were a few people taking turns and really try to capture a lot of the day.

Let me know, post up here and thanks!

i can take it as long as you allow gratuitous use of myspace angles, and don't mind me turning the camera on myself, hot girls, or hot girls and myself for the majority of the show. :)

i can take it as long as you allow gratuitous use of myspace angles, and don't mind me turning the camera on myself, hot girls, or hot girls and myself for the majority of the show. :)

Hot girls; okay, you; not so much. :D

I planned on taking some video with my HD camera. Tell me when/where exactly you want recorded and its done.

Provide another camera and we will get 2 angles for you.

Shallowtail starts at 3 on the main stage. Would love to have most if not all of the show. I might give you another camera if you are game, that would be sweet to have a few angles. I would appreciate it so much.

We have a guy that usually tapes us, but I'm not sure he's going to for this one.