Google has pac-man!!!

alab32

Go to Google and play Pac-Man because its the 30th Anniversary! AWESOME!!! I got to the Orange... But on the Strawberry level after I got rid of all the dots it made me run around for a while before it let me win. I LOVE GOOGLE!!!

Go to Google and play Pac-Man because its the 30th Anniversary! AWESOME!!! I got to the Orange... But on the Strawberry level after I got rid of all the dots it made me run around for a while before it let me win. I LOVE GOOGLE!!!

I didn't play that long. Google is awesome! I like them so much that Ibought the phone! :lol:

Are you 2 the only guys that missed the thread from this morning dedicated to this topic? :lol:

Listen... Not everyone gets to get on this website 234780394 times a day and check it. And some people get a little excited about Pac-Man (i.e. ME) and want to start threads about it. SOOOOOORRY for not searching first! I am going to go play my game... :flingpoo:

Listen... Not everyone gets to get on this website 234780394 times a day and check it. And some people get a little excited about Pac-Man (i.e. ME) and want to start threads about it. SOOOOOORRY for not searching first! I am going to go play my game... :flingpoo:

I sometimes check the site more often than that.