QS&L Valley View 5/26

drumbtzz

same thread as last year...everyone who wants to go there will be two meeting spots before we arrive at qs&l...one is westfield southpark mall in strongsville at 6:00-6:15, the second spot is mickey d's on rockside at the top of the hill before canal at 6:30-6:45. the plan usually goes we slab it from the mall to mickey d's n u can hang out as long as ya want, me n my buddies usually go for drinks/ride after about 30-60 min at qs&l...post if ur plannin on goin n if ya want to meet up

*edit*

those that plan on meeting at the mall, look just left of the main entrance for a yellow striped area at the end of one of the parking rows, we always park our bikes there and either stay with them or sit on the chipolte/five guys patio so i can inhale taco's while we wait for ppl

those that plan to meet at micky d's, find a spot against rockside across from the graveyard, im positive we'll find you

Edited by drumbtzz

I might be able to swing this for once. Classes are T/Th this summer.

what kind of ride are you looking to do after? Valley View, Independence, and even Brecksville keep a tight eye on the area after bike night.

Might be able to swing by after work and meet up now that the bike is back runiing for now.

ill believe it when i see it!

I will try to meet you at McDs.

cool, im on a dark red r1 n will be with some ppl and my buddy will be waitin at micky d's too on a black/yellow tricked out tl1000r

I will try to meet you at McDs.

It looks like my coworker and I will be there as well. We work on Pleasant Valley, so that's right down the road from us.

he's on a black FZ6R and I'm on a red EX500. (i have a tan jacket and blue helmet if that matters)

- chris

I might be able to swing this for once. Classes are T/Th this summer.

what kind of ride are you looking to do after? Valley View, Independence, and even Brecksville keep a tight eye on the area after bike night.

Bike Night is the worst night to engage in any shenanigans.

What part of the mall? And depending on work I might have to meet ya at mcD's

oh yea i forgot to post that...ill edit the opener as well but we meet just left of the main entrance, there's a yellow stripe area at the end of one of the parking rows we always park in and we usually stay near the bikes or on the chipolte/five guys patio while we wait

edit: ah damn, just found out my cousin is in town so heading out to his place and meeting with him, my uncle and my dad so I'll be rolling with a buncha cruisers now :( I shouldn't be too hard to spot though, we should be there around 7:30

Edited by Bad324

looks like 7:00, if not a little earlier.

I'm going to check on this thread at 5:30 and see who is still planning to meet at McDonDon's at rockside & 21.

If there are a few people, I'll meet up with them. If it's just going to be me, I'll just head to bike night at 6:00 or so.

looks like 7:00, if not a little earlier.

I'm going to check on this thread at 5:30 and see who is still planning to meet at McDonDon's at rockside & 21.

If there are a few people, I'll meet up with them. If it's just going to be me, I'll just head to bike night at 6:00 or so.

im still stoppin at mickey d's, there will be at a minimum 2 guys i know waitin to meet there...ill be at the mall in about a hour tho fyi...ill be seein some of ya soon