Wrapped an Evo this weekend!

35RFTW

Been offering the wrap for a little while now and just did an Evo over the weekend and thought I would share.

6a94aab5.jpg

64a4595e.jpg

0d28bfb4.jpg

1b0d3aec.jpg

Selling this stuff at $6/sqft and smallest cut is a 4x1 section at $24. Hit me up if you are interested.

The secret is authentic 3m product. I have had horrible experiences with other materials, but this gets the job done. We are offering it as an install service so if there is something you would like wrapped, pm me for a quote.

is it real carbon fiber?

Not real but as close as you are going to get for the price.

Lets be very clear, this is an appearance only mod. If you think it is dumb, that is cool, this is not for you. This is very high quality stuff though. It has gone in anything from an Evo to a Bently. This is not some crap Autozone Carbon-Like shiny film that looks nothing like Carbon. From 10ft away, 9 out of 10 are going to think it is real Carbon. Why pay $300 for some little trim panels in carbon, that will save you maybe some grams on your weight when you can do this for 1/3 or less the cost or less.

heat. propane torch works fastest.

Propane torch would melt right through this stuff. A hairdryer on medium is perfect for this application. That is the big difference in the authentic stuff. The off brand is almost like thin plastic, which is why it requires so much heat.

How well will it hold up in wind and rain at 130mph? Thinking about this for the leading edges of my race plastics that always get chipped up from rocks and debris.

Edited by gixxie750
read first post lol

The secret is authentic 3m product. I have had horrible experiences with other materials, but this gets the job done. We are offering it as an install service so if there is something you would like wrapped, pm me for a quote.

I ended up getting some of the 3M Di-NOC stuff on ebay to wrap some side fairing stuff on my bike. Those edges are ridiculously hard though when you dont use a hairdryer...which ill try next time. Much appreciated!

Seeing those interior pics, there is no reason to go with the real thing.

after a couple years the real stuff would be yellow anyway :p

True and this stuff is rated for 4 year life in direct sunlight and I think like 7 on interior.

I am thinking about doing a special project for Mid-Ohio, does anyone want to get a sick deal on a whole bike wrap?

i just did this to the interior of my bmw. I had some trouble making the corners nice and clean. I was told to fold the ends like you are folding a present. Aren't there different ways to fold a present??? Care to share some insight on how you made your ends look so clean and corners nice and sharp?

True and this stuff is rated for 4 year life in direct sunlight and I think like 7 on interior.

I am thinking about doing a special project for Mid-Ohio, does anyone want to get a sick deal on a whole bike wrap?

what would this deal be? my bikes paint looks like shit, and i dont have the money to get it repainted, or the tools to do a good rattle can job. So i might possibly be interested. You can PM if you want

what would this deal be? my bikes paint looks like shit, and i dont have the money to get it repainted, or the tools to do a good rattle can job. So i might possibly be interested. You can PM if you want

+1...how much for this?

We only carry the dry carbon look wrap at this time. If you needed enough of it I could make a special order in a custom color or style. I have a book with about 600 swatches in it of different colors/textures. Everything from gold look to cherry wood lol. I would love to see a wood grain bike lol. As for the deal, it would be a less than cost and free install of a full bike wrap. Looking for a fairly new bike. Must be super clean other than the bodywork and you must be willing to let us keep your bike at our booth during Superbike weekend. Pm me if you are interested.