You should get this

Tpoppa

http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/roadride/motow.asp

$39 is a good deal for AMA roadside assistance. The price may be higher for Katanas in Coshocton.

------------------------

Assistance, you get:

• Coverage for bikes, cars, pickups, motorhomes and trailers registered to you, your spouse, and dependent children under the age of 24, living at home or away at college.
  • Coverage in all 50 states, plus Puerto Rico and Canada.
  • Towing up to 35 miles.
  • All dispatch and hook-up fees.
  • Flat tire assistance.
  • Mechanical first aid: minor adjustments (excluding parts) to repair the vehicle.
  • Emergency fuel delivery.
  • Wheel and tire road hazard coverage for the member's vehicles, including trailers.
  • No exclusions for older motorcycles.
  • Up to five dispatched service calls per year.
  • Towing a disabled motorcycle or other vehicle to a shop or the member's home.
  • Emergency Trip Interruption Service: Up to $100 a day for three days ($300) in reimbursement for meals and lodging if a member's car or motorcycle is disabled in an accident.
  • Toll-free assistance available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from two national call centers.
  • AMA Roadside Assistance pays first. No need to pay and wait for reimbursement.
  • Free trip-routing service.
  • Free limited legal services.
  • Free online rewards mall.

I have this coverage and a few months ago my Suburban's tranny took a shit on me 60 miles from my house. Well this covered my Suburban also and they took me off the highway and safely to a rest stop. It only covers 35 miles so then I had to use my brother and my car trailer to get the rest of the way home.