sold the gsxr

tbmustanggsxr

i sold my 02 suzuki gsxr 600 picture.php?albumid=974&pictureid=10664&thumb=1 yesterday on crlist. it was about 10:30 and i was in bed and a dude called and said id like to look at your bike can i come now to look at it im about 5hr away in indiana i was like (WHAT) indiana that would be like 330AM he was like yea i know if not thats cool i will just go buy a nother bike i was like ok if you want to come and look at it thats fine and i gave him my adrs. and said F it he was just wasting my time and went back to bed lol at 344AM i got a call and i was like hello it was him he said is this tony i was like ya he was like im here and i think im in your driveway i looked out side and ill be dam there he was i let him look at the bike he took it for a lil ride and then he handed me $2800 cash i coulded beleave it i thought 4shr that dude was just wasting my time. now im going sat. morn.to get a 01 gsxr 1000 i found on crlist.