Anyone heading to BeaveRun on June 12th with trailer space?

SchmuckGirl

I have a track day coming up with NESBA on June 12th and I'm still not sure how I'm going to get my bike there. I don't have a reliable vehicle with a hitch in order to rent or borrow a trailer.

If someone has trailer space, I would be willing to pay for half of the gas to get there! :flag:

i'm doing beaver run but am going up friday to camp and fish with the family and doing the track day on sunday the 13th. I'm pretty sure i may have 1 spot left on the trailer but am waiting to hear back from a friend wether he is going or not (he's been flip flopping). We will be camping about 30 minutes away from the track. If my buddy bails i will trailer your bike but i already am trailering another that has offered to pay for gas. If u have a canopy that u use on saturday and i could use sunday i would say thats a fair trade. I could let u know when i hear from my friend and if u don't mind your bike being away from the track we could work something out.

i'm doing beaver run but am going up friday to camp and fish with the family and doing the track day on sunday the 13th. I'm pretty sure i may have 1 spot left on the trailer but am waiting to hear back from a friend wether he is going or not (he's been flip flopping). We will be camping about 30 minutes away from the track. If my buddy bails i will trailer your bike but i already am trailering another that has offered to pay for gas. If u have a canopy that u use on saturday and i could use sunday i would say thats a fair trade. I could let u know when i hear from my friend and if u don't mind your bike being away from the track we could work something out.

Cool. That just might work, depending on how your situation plays out. Keep me posted!

if you're really in a pinch, I can set up my trailer for 2 bikes, but you'd have to get your bike to Cleveland...

I'm also leaving Friday and coming back on Sunday after the end of the day, but PM me if you're really in a bind.