Q-S-&-L Bike Night Wednesday 6/2/10

mrbret

(weather permitting)

Meeting as normal at 7pm in front of the old Circuit City on Polaris.

Around 7:20pm we'll roll over to QS&L to show off at how great we all are, hang around, talk shit & all the normal QSL kind of fun.

Here's the map of where to meet up (A) & the road trip ride over to QS&L (B) for any newbies or people that are unsure of when / where.

qslmap.jpg

If anyone has any thoughts of a good food stop we can head out to around 8:00-8:30'ish please post up.

I should be in.

Squids are asshats that dont wear any gear. They wear cargos, wifebeaters, flippy floppys and 10 year old Oakleys. Ok sometimes newer Oakleys. They also like to ride around with their left rear passenger peg down like they are numba1stuntas. We don't wave to these lost souls. We tell them we think they are #1. :thefinger:

Everyone on Campus and in Lancaster are squids. :rolleyes:

I should be in.

Squids are asshats that dont wear any gear. They wear cargos, wifebeaters, flippy floppys and 10 year old Oakleys. Ok sometimes newer Oakleys. They also like to ride around with their left rear passenger peg down like they are numba1stuntas. We don't wave to these lost souls. We tell them we think they are #1. :thefinger:

do Crocs fall into the flippy floppys category ? :D

I wear cargo's and oakleys when I'm cruisin local. I've got a full set of gear too. Ride with it 90% of the time. So I dont think that auto qualifies you for a squid, when it's your time to go, your number is up. Anyways I say every week I'm going to go, so, I'll see ya if I see ya there.

I should be in.

Looking like I can make it, unless I can't. :rolleyes: I never know any more.

Oh, and for some reason, I've been not wearing gear more often lately. And, no, it's not because of the Harley. I think it's just some lingering thoughts of a quick death that were abundant during my marriage :D

Edited by Artmageddon

Looking like I can make it, unless I can't. :rolleyes: I never know any more.

Oh, and for some reason, I've been not wearing gear more often lately. And, no, it's not because of the Harley. I think it's just some lingering thoughts of a quick death that were abundant during my marriage :D

you are so full of fail right now I should kill you....:lol: