@the farmers

Likwid

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

roflmao, this took a wild turn :)

Thanks for checking on it Casper. I'm looking at buying a quarter, or possibly going in with a friend or two and getting a half. Can't beat the prices and since I bought a new grill I find myself wanting to grill more :D

Seriously they are different.... feed, grazing, breeding, hormone suppliments. Beef cows and Diary cows are different Holly, not yanking your chain here. You can eat them both dont get me wrong but for buying whole,half and quarter cows they are different. I take farm animals seriously. It's everything else I'm sarcastic about.

Seriously they are different.... feed, grazing, breeding, hormone suppliments. Beef cows and Diary cows are different Holly, not yanking your chain here. You can eat them both dont get me wrong but for buying whole,half and quarter cows they are different. I take farm animals seriously. It's everything else I'm sarcastic about.

For once this guy actually knows what he is talking about. Yes, they are different.

Don's Custom Meats in Waynesburg, Ohio 44688 - 330-866-9692.

Carrollton Livestock auction every monday. We can pickup a whole cow for 300-800 and take it to the above or do it yourself. I mean to do this every spring get a young one throw it the pasture then butcher it or sell it but every year my spring is swamped with zero time.

Not sure if dead cows hanging from a tree in a allotment would go over well or the beating it would take to kill it since you can't discharge a firearm in city limits. Be you could drive out of town pop it then hoist it up.

or

Edinburg Corner Store in Rootstown, Ohio 44272 - 330-325-7718

Good deals there.