hd video from my weekend trip

Hoblick

went on the 2nd annual memorial day weekend trip with my wife, my father and his wife. it was a great trip. ended up with about 900 miles. got a speeding ticket on the way to his place friday night :mad:... then i had the bike tip over in the dark when i was trying to back it into his garage at 4 am loaded with luggae :mad::mad: .... not much damage at all so not to bad.

anyway... we headed towards the new river gorge area, visited sandstone falls, new river gorge bridge, hawks nest, and the greenbrier hotel (which was under construction :mad: ) and went through a ton of little towns here and there, with great scenery and the roads were amazing. almost hit a few turtles crossing the road.

we ended up coming back through marlinton, and buchannon... then on up to marietta. it was an awesome weekend with family.

after that i decided im definately get adjustable clip ons of some sort. i really want a more upright riding position.

anywho... here is the video i compiled of the weekend, just some footage i took on the new camera.. its in HD so it looks pretty sweet imo :D

unfortunately i have no idea when the video will actually work, cause its still processing. its a large file since its hd so who knows. and remember to kick the hd on when you watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwqPDsAuQy0

Nice video, reminds me of the same trip I took down there 2 weeks ago. We always stop at that same Sunoco that your video opens with. Your wife has a steady hand holding the camera on the back, nice work! I kept waiting for you to fly around the cruiser bike at the end but I guess that was your father?

Nice video, reminds me of the same trip I took down there 2 weeks ago. We always stop at that same Sunoco that your video opens with. Your wife has a steady hand holding the camera on the back, nice work! I kept waiting for you to fly around the cruiser bike at the end but I guess that was your father?

yeah she did a pretty good job, and the image stabilization did its magic as well lol..

and yeah thats my dad on the cruiser, he planned the route so i was a follower the whole trip

nice video Hoblick.....the waterfall at around 2:15 was pretty cool. The clarity with the zoom was pretty dam ngood. What type of camera were you using?

im using a canon powershot sx20is

damn good video for a camera lol

the picture quality it takes is amazing as well

the zoom is incredible :D