Magic Eye...lulz

RSVDon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see an immage but I can't make out what it is. this is one of the poorest ones of these I've ever seen.

all I can make out is two upside down hands a something or other sticking out (not in) and looks like nothing I can think of and whatever that jumbled mess of whatever at the bottom.

Edited by serpentracer

I see an immage but I can't make out what it is. this is one of the poorest ones of these I've ever seen.

all I can make out is two upside down hands a something or other sticking out (not in) and looks like nothing I can think of and whatever that jumbled mess of whatever at the bottom.

I can't make out anything either. This is a bad one, I agree.

:eek: what's that hole supposed to be?

You now what it is :eek: , i couldn't believe it when it became clear, but yep, its there! Nice find!

Edited by SWing'R

Actually, once you see it, its really a clear image.

i give up my eyes hurt. Hint anyone

This is about the closet I could come up with, this is pretty "close" to whats in the image....

http://alt-b.bitg.net/internetmediapro/oldsites/gapeherass/episodes/017/01b.jpg

NOT WORK SAFE IMAGE!!!!! NOT WORK SAFE IMAGE!!!!! NOT WORK SAFE IMAGE!!!!!