500 rounds of pmc .223

that dude

What's good about those brands?

I'd come back to a pile of brass.

wont find a better firearm in the same caliber for the money. up and coming companys that make premium firearms. prices have been going up the more the advertise and as time goes by. love the triggers and feedramps myself.

wont find a better firearm in the same caliber for the money. up and coming companys that make premium firearms. prices have been going up the more the advertise and as time goes by. love the triggers and feedramps myself.

I'll have to look into them. You have one?

both. wouldnt shoot anything else. both awesome ar-15's. mine are chambered for 5.56 which will shoot 5.56/223. not recommended to fire 5.56 outta .223. both have match 2 stage triggers m4 feed ramps chrome lined barrels hd bolt 1:9 twist and the fit and finish is awesome. im sure they will eventually go up in price like the colts lmts c.d's noveske etc.

both. wouldnt shoot anything else. both awesome ar-15's. mine are chambered for 5.56 which will shoot 5.56/223. not recommended to fire 5.56 outta .223. both have match 2 stage triggers m4 feed ramps chrome lined barrels hd bolt 1:9 twist and the fit and finish is awesome. im sure they will eventually go up in price like the colts lmts c.d's noveske etc.

Sweet. I'm jealous.

You can build a nice setup for around 800-900 stag w/ doublestar is not a bad setup

for the money as well. Honestly any decent ar will suit you fine. No need to spend 1000-1500

Yeah I had looked into doing that. So many choices though. I'm gonna need more than one.

Have you seen the M110? It's basically the M16/AR15 chambered in 7.62. Semi-auto sniper rifle. Never had the opportunity to fire one though. :( Came into service after I got out.

Yeah I had looked into doing that. So many choices though. I'm gonna need more than one.

Have you seen the M110? It's basically the M16/AR15 chambered in 7.62. Semi-auto sniper rifle. Never had the opportunity to fire one though. :( Came into service after I got out.

If you dont have the money for an AR15, you sure as hell dont have the money for an M110/MK11/SR-25. Not to mention the money to feed 7.62 through it.

go find it cheaper. 8.00 a box. no taxes no s&h.

time for the thread crap... psa is selling pmc bronze for $6.49 a box, 1k for $309 + $12shipping = $321 per thousand rounds shipped

also listed is pmc M885 green tip for $6.99 a box, 1k for $319 +12ship per 1k = $331 per thousand rounds shipped

PMC Bronze

http://palmettostatearmory.com/168.php

PMC M885

http://palmettostatearmory.com/1101.php

Edited by obesityrules

time for the thread crap... psa is selling pmc M885 green tip for $6.99 a box, 1k for $319 +12ship per 1k = $331 per thousand rounds shipped

http://palmettostatearmory.com/1101.php

Great o paid less than that. Doesn't mean I'm gonna sell it forvwhat I paid. Not all people have the monies to buy 1000 rnds at a time.continue