2005 Suzuki GS500F

chachi1189

I put it up on craigslist, hopefully it will attract some attention :lol:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1781804175.html

If anyone here is interested let me know, I'm asking about 3000 but that's negotiable, It would come with a red nitro medium helmet and a red nitro jacket (don't remember size)

Awwww :(

Here's the posting:

HOLY SHIT CHECK OUT THIS BIKE!!!

dscf4340r.jpg

THAT MOTHER FUCKER'S GOT A CHROME EXHAUST, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNN!!!!

CHECK OUT THE SWEET BOLT OF RED GOING UP THE SIDE! YOU COULD FUCKING SKEWER DWEEBS WITH THAT SHIT!!!!

R1? GSXR1000? FUCK NO BITCH! I GOT THIS PIMP DADDY OF MOTORCYCLES RIGHT HERE A MOTHER FUCKING G-S-FIVE HUNDRED WITH FAIRINGS BIIIIITCHES!

dscf4346r.jpg

I FUCKING SAW THE RETARDED ASS SHIT PIECE OF CRAP TURN SIGNALS THEY HAD ON THIS SHIT AND I WAS ALL FUCK YOU AND KICKED SUZUKI IN THE FACE WITH MY ENERGY LEGS!

I FUCKING INSTALLED SOME FLUSH TURN SIGNALS BOIIIIIIII!

dscf4344.jpg

WANT THEM HONEYS RIDING WIT YOU?

FUCKING BUY THIS SHIT MOTHER FUCKING RIGHT NOW FOOL!

THAT KICK ASS BANANA SEAT AIN'T GONNA GET SOME HONEYS ON ITS OWN, IT NEEDS YOUR ASS ON IT TO WORK IT'S MAGIC!

MILEAGE YOU WANNA FUCKING KNOW THE MILEAGE?

dscf4341r.jpg

THATS 8106 POINT MOTHER FUCKING 9 BITCHES

I ROLLED AROUND ON THIS SHIT FOR A YEAR BEFORE I REALIZED IT WAS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE!

CAN YOU HANDLE THIS MOTHER FUCKING BEAST WITH A 500 FUCKING CUBIC FUCKING CENTER FUCKING METER ENGINE?

I FUCKING HOPE SO!

+1. Not to burst your bubble...or your balls. But the bike books around 2700.

yea I know, but I expect people to work me down so I raised it a bit

I don't know how low I'll go overall but I realize it's 2700

I think you'll get at LEAST $4000 for it. I wouldn't take ANY less. Screw all you haters.

Maybe try to trade straight up for a Desmo?

idk, if you're kidding or not, which I'm pretty sure you are, and if you are, you're a dick :)

I wanted to see if it would get any attention, the normal posting I had didn't work at all, I got idiots low balling me like crazy.

The original post: http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1734181957.html

Humorous and memorable for sure, but most people are going to assume it's not a serious ad and keep on looking.

Anyone who DOES take you seriously is probably not the type of person you want to interact with personally. Also probably not the type of person who you want to give your address...

CL gets some interesting characters even with 'normal' ads.

but seriously GLWS