Factory Pro velocity stacks ?

knicks360

No, velocity stacks aren't really worth it in my opinion from what I have read in magazine articles and on the web.

A better route would be get Shervin from ZX10R.net to make some out of toilet paper rolls. Save yourself some bank homes!

I have them. Came with the bike. Been racing on them for 2 years with no problems. U can buy rubber ones for cheap. Idk,but my 750 is faster than other ones it seems?

Its only faster cuz you cut holes in your frame. Don't try to hide dat shit dawg

:glws:

I have them. Came with the bike. Been racing on them for 2 years with no problems. U can buy rubber ones for cheap. Idk,but my 750 is faster than other ones it seems?

Not faster than the one I owned...;):D

Stacks don't do shit. Even with a full on SS build, it is minimal. Typically, if you look at even AMA caliber bikes of that year, they were running stockers... Some changed to different heights depending on the map and dyno results, but still rubber stockers.

I made a pair for a twin. Used them raw with no filter. The cylinders and pistons ate a lot of dirt and garbage...

You have to hit some high rpms to get any advantage out of them.

And it's mostly not noticeable compared to something like a cam swap. (Or valve work)

IMHO: From what I've seen of racing where everyone is near the same, it's the state of tune for the conditions of temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure that result in actual gains in performance for any given day.

Having said that, it isn't all that easy to do...

And taking that dump might just be a good enough equivalent...

(a racing vehicle should always be at or near the minimum weight allowed)

Maybe! Also, proves my point. Your post wasn't needed. :p

It's no fun if I can't try to correct you. :p

My point still stands. Go take a dump at the rest stop. Guaranteed that your exit speed on the on-ramp is faster post-dump than pre-dump. :lol: