WTF... pepper spray?

OsuMj

So, I'm walking down the sidewalk, for OSU's crawl. Have had 2 drinks at this point and notice that about 6 cop cars pull up on high street in front of the newport (where I'm standing). I see a shit ton of people start pouring out of the newport, and i looked at my friends and was like "lets get outta here", so we start walking more quickly and suddenly my nose is burning, my eyes are burning, i started hyperventilating, and almost throwing up. We managed to get outta there, but WTF?? srsly, i was just walking through, and there was nobody doing anything noticeably wrong. I'm seriously hoping that this was not the cops that were doing this.

You don't have to be in the immediate area where mace/pepper spray has been sprayed to be effected by it.

Either the police or some assholes inside must have sprayed it and you just happened to get a small dose by being nearby,

now can you imagine getting directly sprayed with that shit!

Nothing clears a crowded dance floor or bar like one idiot accidentally activating his/her keychain mace :o

Yeah, you probably just got some of the aftermath of it somewhere. Trust me, if you have been in the direct vicinity of it, you would know it for sure. I got hit dead in the face with the OC crap or whatever the police carry. Not fun.

that's the weird thing... there didn't seem to be any 'situation'... :dunno:

crawl is where you walk from bar to bar and write on people's shirts... it happens the thursday after finals are done.

I'm hoping that was what happened. idk how anyone accidently sprays it though.... *sigh* I'm just being whiney bc my nose was running for 30 mins and it made it hard for me to imbibe alcomahol

you had only been to two bars by midnight ish (whenever it happened)?

damn you must have gotten a late start or just suck at drinking lol

i was in paninis too i dancing with some girls and then all of a sudden they left and i was like wtf dude? and then i get a big whiff too.

I'm hoping that was what happened. idk how anyone accidently sprays it though.... *sigh* I'm just being whiney bc my nose was running for 30 mins and it made it hard for me to imbibe alcomahol

It's very easy for it to go off. I've had mine in a holster and someone was showing me a move and somehow something brushed up against the button and a little bit came out. Cleared the two rooms that were connected.

crawl is where you walk from bar to bar and write on people's shirts... it happens the thursday after finals are done.

I've been on about 10 'organized' bar crawls. I didn't know the shirt writing enhanced the experience, I just thought that was something girls did...

So, I'm walking down the sidewalk, for OSU's crawl. Have had 2 drinks at this point and notice that about 6 cop cars pull up on high street in front of the newport (where I'm standing). I see a shit ton of people start pouring out of the newport, and i looked at my friends and was like "lets get outta here", so we start walking more quickly and suddenly my nose is burning, my eyes are burning, i started hyperventilating, and almost throwing up. We managed to get outta there, but WTF?? srsly, i was just walking through, and there was nobody doing anything noticeably wrong. I'm seriously hoping that this was not the cops that were doing this.

If you were home doing laundry like you were supposed to this wouldnt have happened

I've been on about 10 'organized' bar crawls. I didn't know the shirt writing enhanced the experience, I just thought that was something girls did...

its just something OSU does (maybe other colleges) its like signing the yearbook at the end of the year, only its a white tshirt.

It's very easy for it to go off. I've had mine in a holster and someone was showing me a move and somehow something brushed up against the button and a little bit came out. Cleared the two rooms that were connected.

:eek: mine has a safety cap thing that you have to slide your finger under to spray... i thought they all had that :dunno:

I maced myself for fun. Burned like hell, and I couldn't stop laughing, crying, dripping, oozing, and an ice cold rag in the eyes helped little.:o

It's a hell of a party trick.