WTF... pepper spray?

OsuMj

you had only been to two bars by midnight ish (whenever it happened)?

damn you must have gotten a late start or just suck at drinking lol

i was in paninis too i dancing with some girls and then all of a sudden they left and i was like wtf dude? and then i get a big whiff too.

I got a late start.

soooo... it was in newport and paninis? where the heck did it come from??

If you think that's bad you should try the gas chamber in the military. Never knew snot could hang from your nose and touch the floor! No lie. :D

It's a little strange, but the old CS gas didn't bother me in training. I could barely speak, but that's about all. I think it was from having 3 days of it during OSU riots. I got used to it...

I do not however, want to experience any of the newer.

It's a little strange, but the old CS gas didn't bother me in training. I could barely speak, but that's about all. I think it was from having 3 days of it during OSU riots. I got used to it...

I do not however, want to experience any of the newer.

It was awful. Lungs, throat and exposed skin burned, eyes stung and teared up, snot hanging out. We had a guy freak so he tried to jump through the window to get out. The window was about 1'x1'. We did have a drill segregant that was used to it. He walked in with no mask and talked like nothing was going on. Stayed in their the whole time. Ah the memories. I'll have to find some of the photos and scan them. :D

when I was in the Army I had to get sprayed with OC spray for Military Police training. I was literally blind for about 3 days (I found out I was allergic to pepper that way) but all in all the experience was cool. It taught me the effects of the spray in the event that I ever got hit by it or had to use it.

Yeah, that's the typical reaction. Nothing has changed over the years. somebody suggested I didn't get a dose in there, I said let's go back in and find out. I had no takers on that...

Years ago a bank nearby got tear gassed. It floated out of the building, down the creek bed/ditch, and settled on the lawns in the backyards. Where I found it when I mowed the lawn and cried with snot running out my nose...