Tattoo's Post them up....Who got some...and Who wants some...

BornSinner

• 4 weeks later...

no.. i didnt say that! i HAD 2, but took them out cuz i tho it was time to grow up.lol..and job reasons. and i dont have tats, but have tho bout gettin one!

now, on the other hand.. ask dustin.. i do have a friend with a full back peice, some on her hip and a half sleeve...AND body peircings..its alot. i know.. but thats why its on her, not me.

no.. i didnt say that! i HAD 2, but took them out cuz i tho it was time to grow up.lol..and job reasons. and i dont have tats, but have tho bout gettin one!

now, on the other hand.. ask dustin.. i do have a friend with a full back peice, some on her hip and a half sleeve...AND body peircings..its alot. i know.. but thats why its on her, not me.

She's got all that and an attitude too...

Girls ears only for me. Tats, my wife got one last year of a little butterfly on her ankle. That I can deal with, but I enjoy the skin on a woman, I don't want to see art all over it. The woman IS ART! Don't need to ruin it with lame pictures all over it. Save that for the men, because we're NASTY! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

For those of you that have tatts. Please describe for me what the feeling is like getting one. I have heard it tickles, hurts bad, just annoying pricks but withstandable...I know it depends on the person too. I am looking at getting one after my wedding at the end of August, so probably sometime in September. I already know what I want. Its going to me an armband and if I after that, I eventually want one on the back of my shoulder.

If you've ever had a severe sunburn, that is how it feels....except when you get one close to the bone, i.e. ankle, wrist, spine. the less flesh, the more it hurts.

If you've had broken bones, then you'll be able to take getting a tat.

so it feels like a severe sunburn after you get it done or during? I can handle that. I have had bad sunburns before. It would be worth it in the end...no pain, no gain. Never had a broken bone but I'm sure I can stick it out

during was more of a mild pinch, afterward was the sunburn, so armbands can be irritating on the inside of the arm while it is scabbing.

Just keep it clean, and add neosporin or triple antibiotic ointment frequently, especially if you are using lots of colors.

Just be certain it is something you REALLY like, cuz even with laser removal($$$$) some inks (blue) are with you forever.

I got some more work done on my left calf....

Its Pandora's Box....This is the meaning behind it...well for me that is...

"Its take one woman to condemn man kind, it also takes one woman to release hope for man."

I still have around 3 to 4 more hours left....

100_1547.jpg

100_1544.jpg

• 3 months later...