Lunch/Coffee/Dinner/?????

tachman

Lets have a get together for food or coffee or something, possibly this weekend?

We could do avon, elyria, amherst, westlake, or any other in the area.

Open to suggestions as well, look forward to meeting some of you fellas

you buying??

and what about ladies? you scared?

No, I'm not buying lol! ........maybe.(forrest gump voice) Momma said thems womens is dangerous.

LOL, I forget about the girls on here, ok, you women can come, just please, don't bring Oprah.

tachman is throwing all of us a BBQ at his fancy Avon digs? That's the rumor I'm spreading anyway..

I'll bring the 'tater salad.

LOL, doubt my parents would go for that

Avon ! I will wear my tux

haha, Tux, I AM a smug bastid from Avon, if you don't like caviar and uhhhh (insert something really expensive and horrible tasting here) then you aren't welcome!

Werd, I bought my house a month after I turned 22.

I had to settle for Elyria though -- tachboy is too smug to leave the rich neighborhoods of Avon.

My driver and landscape crew just lol'd while my houseboy nodded in agreement. I wish they would all just leave my pool crew alone so they could get my hot tube ready for me so that when I am done with my massage that includes a happy ending me and Ms January can just hop into it

I was 20 and left home.. 23 when I bought my house.. No excuses tachboy!

Oh psh. Did you buy on your own credit?

I've had to pay my college from the getgo, car insurance, payment, cell phone, and other things, my parents cant afford to help me, would be nice, some friends I have turned out that way, but I suppose it builds character.

Werd, I bought my house a month after I turned 22.

I had to settle for Elyria though -- tachboy is too smug to leave the rich neighborhoods of Avon.

I am smug, I only drink tasty beer, which unfortunately tends to be pricey....

:D

My driver and landscape crew just lol'd while my houseboy nodded in agreement. I wish they would all just leave my pool crew alone so they could get my hot tube ready for me so that when I am done with my massage that includes a happy ending me and Ms January can just hop into it

LOL gary. Say lets go to caribou in avon, and be smug, sit on the patio, and just stare at our bikes for a few hours, k?

:D

AAAAAAAAAAAAnyways, back on topic, anyone looking to ride, or meetup tomorrow for food or coffee?

Think I may head out to marblehead for abit tomorrow, weather pending.

Do you mean tomorrow like Sunday since you posted very late last night? Or do you mean tomorrow as in Monday since you technically posted on Sunday?

:) woah.

so, tachboy, here is my advice to you. if you ever want to do something with people on the board, set a time/date/location and tell people about it. If you have any doubts about my advice, find the thread where we tried to figure out where this year's bike night would be.... :)

:) woah.

so, tachboy, here is my advice to you. if you ever want to do something with people on the board, set a time/date/location and tell people about it. If you have any doubts about my advice, find the thread where we tried to figure out where this year's bike night would be.... :)

LOL, thanks MJ. I'll keep that in mind when I post something up next

I was SUPER tired last night, rode pretty much all day, and ended up being a DD for my buddy.

and........I'm not a boy, I'm a man! :moo: