Lunch/Coffee/Dinner/?????

tachman

LOL, thanks MJ. I'll keep that in mind when I post something up next

I was SUPER tired last night, rode pretty much all day, and ended up being a DD for my buddy.

and........I'm not a boy, I'm a man! :moo:

And you were a good DD too.I didn't plan on drinking that much.Oops LMAO

i'll sympathize with tachboy to a certain extent....at 23 I lived with the rents. But that was for 9 months after I had moved back to Cleveland for the first time in 6 years. It was mainly to pay off my car (killed 10k off a 17k loan) and find a suitable place to move

I bought my first house at 21. Had a brand new gsxr, and a nice new suv. What your story?LOL

Well! I am a part time college student, took my first full time job in my field last september, I'm in IT. I've put myself through college, I have ZERO student loan debt, only owe money on my car, as i paid cash for the bike.

Since people seem so adamant as to why I don't have my own house, I pose a few questions...

Did you buy the house on your own credit?

What year did you buy the house(nowadays, banks are tighter with money)?

How much did you pay for it?

Where is the house located?

Were you engaged/married at the time?

how much other debt did you have, and were you in college at the time as well?

I'm not trying to be a dick to anyone, but y'know, everyones financial situation is different, I never had the luxury of my parents being able to help me out at all.

i'll sympathize with tachboy to a certain extent....at 23 I lived with the rents. But that was for 9 months after I had moved back to Cleveland for the first time in 6 years. It was mainly to pay off my car (killed 10k off a 17k loan) and find a suitable place to move

Where did you end up moving to?

We're just bustin' chops... at least you came out right away and admitted you live with the 'rents rather than lie and try to talk your shit up.

If you find JCroz's old thread on that you'll learn how to go from baller to busted in one thread.

Where did you end up moving to?

I was in Cinci for 5 years for school, a year in Indianapolis for job #1 and now I currently live in a townhouse in Broadview Hts, fits the budget great to blow more on toys and other crap :D

I was in Cinci for 5 years for school, a year in Indianapolis for job #1 and now I currently live in a townhouse in Broadview Hts, fits the budget great to blow more on toys and other crap :D

I've been thinking about townhouses eventually. As long as it has a two car garage for the bikes...lol My car can sit outside for all I care :coffee:

I've been thinking about townhouses eventually. As long as it has a two car garage for the bikes...lol My car can sit outside for all I care :coffee:

thats how mine is. 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath with 2 car garage. I live with one of my friends I grew up with so his SUV has one side of the garage and my car/bike were on the other while the truck sits outside. I never used my car so I sold it to be able to have the money and room for a second bike

I love the place because I'm in an excellent neighborhood, with a roommate its absolutely dirt cheap, its ridiculously low maintenance. I would love to have a house but when I think of the added expenses and responsibilities that come with it, I immediately become pleased with my current situation

You have one.. I think you call her mom.. :D

that crossed my mind earlier but i was holding back, I've figured you've given him enough shit that I won't need to for awhile