His and her gear...leather, mesh, boots...etc...

garysol1

Pick up preferred in Avon or Lakewood Ohio.......

All gear is Like new or at worst almost like new.... No surprises.

All gear fits me perfectly and I am 5'9" and weigh 170 pounds and have a 34" waist and wear a 10.5 street shoe.

Joe Rocket Super Ego leather jacket. Coverts into a mesh jacket as shown in the pics. Worn a dozen times. No scratches or wear marks.

Pictures show the jacket in both configurations. $100.00

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

Alpinestar Airflow textile over pants. Great shape. The legs unzip for easy on easy off even with boots on. $40.00

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

Edited by garysol1

Large Scorpion EXO 700 Helmet with stereo speakers installed but easily removable. No mods inside the helmet. Includes smoke and clear shield but the smoke one has a few scratches $55

IMG_0866.jpg

Alpinestar Octane gloves. Awesome gloves. $40.00

IMG_0865.jpg

Woman Joe Rocket Cleo Jacket. Womans size large. Like new with 30 minutes of riding time. $70.00

More info here... http://www.joerocket.com/catalog/index.cfm/244/406?CFID=6216371&CFTOKEN=34742913

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

HJC Black helmet Med. Like new...... $30.00

IMG_0867.jpg

Edited by garysol1

Did I miss something? You sold your VFR?

I think I want those textile pants' date=' though. They aren't waterproof, are they?[/quote']

No to the water proof. They are a great commuting pants but not something I would run the twisties in. They are designed to go over jeans or shorts then easy off once you get where your going.

hmm i may be interested in the textile pants as well.

how far from columbus are you?

Oh about 1.5 hours. redrocket04 who lives in C-Bus will up here next week though. If there is anything of interest maybe you guys can work out some transportation :)

Whats your schedule like, when can you meet?

very flexible schedule. I am working Tuesday and Thursday 4-8pm this week and Sunday noon till 5. Besides that I am free to meet. I can even meet during my work hours but that would be in Lakewood.

I could meet up with him and bring it to the benefit for u

If that can be arranged and is not inconvenient for you that would be awesome.

very flexible schedule. I am working Tuesday and Thursday 4-8pm this week and Sunday noon till 5. Besides that I am free to meet. I can even meet during my work hours but that would be in Lakewood.

I can prolly work with that somehow too.