2008 Busa 5200 miles

Turbo810

BUSA-1.jpg

BUSA-2.jpg

BUSA-3.jpg

BUSA-4.jpg

100_0730-1.jpg

I am selling my 2008 Busa. It has 5200 miles on it. It is very clean. Bike makes 195 RWHP.

I am the original owner. Never down. Clean bank owned title. $9000

HMF full system

PCIII (custom mapped)

Zerogravity double bubble wind screen

Suzuki gel seat

GSX-R1000 mirrors

GSX-R1000 Carbonfiber front fender

Exoticycle upper tripple clamp

Brocks lowering links

Smithabusa accessory wiring harness

Fresh OEM replacement tires

Goodridge Stainless front brake lines

EBC front brake pads

Tiger Racing chaingaurd

Tiger Racing fender eliminator

Tiger Racing glovebox mod

Edited by Turbo810

195 RWHP with no engine mods leaves me baffled because all around the USA on forums I've never seen anyone post their dyno paper before with such readings w/out engine mods.

Note: I'm not being disrespectful, just saying that I've never heard of an '08 Busa pulling that stock. The dyno was off that day. I say 180'ish since no engine mods have been done. ;)

Edited by NinjaNick

195 RWHP with no engine mods leaves me baffled because all around the USA on forums I've never seen anyone post their dyno paper before with such readings w/out engine mods.

Note: I'm not being disrespectful, just saying that I've never heard of an '08 Busa pulling that stock. The dyno was off that day. I say 180'ish since no engine mods have been done. ;)

No disrespect taken. 195 according to the dyno at HMF. It also was at DTM and at 182 hp it spun the rear wheel. There are witnesses to this.

I'm just going by the numbers I was given.

No disrespect taken. 195 according to the dyno at HMF. It also was at DTM and at 182 hp it spun the rear wheel. There are witnesses to this.

I'm just going by the numbers I was given.

I was there...the bald ghey dude that rides it speaks the truth. I've ridden it as well and it's one of only two other bikes that scares the Bajesus out of me. Pulls and pulls and pulls...true freight train in every sense of the word.

I'll be sad to see it go John but I do understand and there are other things that need to be taken care of.

At least you gots a pimp ass truck to drive! :D

I was there...the bald ghey dude that rides it speaks the truth. I've ridden it as well and it's one of only two other bikes that scares the Bajesus out of me. Pulls and pulls and pulls...true freight train in every sense of the word.

I'll be sad to see it go John but I do understand and there are other things that need to be taken care of.

At least you gots a pimp ass truck to drive! :D

Freight trains dont accelerate very quickly at all and max out at 70:p