Sony D50 CRT front projector

snodgrass23

Sony D50 Front projector w/ceiling mount for sale for best offer. Pick up only as I don't have time to mess with shipping something this large. I may be able to drive and meet someone about an hour away if needed.

I haven't had it hooked up in about a year, so I'll have to go off of memory here for the details.

Two of the tubes have been replaced (blue and green I believe) since I had the projector and they have @1000 hours on them. One of the tubes, blue I think, stopped working. I think it's the board that attaches to the rear of the tube (drive board??) as it came loose a couple of times when I was still using it and I was able to take it off and put it back on and it started working again.

I am moving in a couple of weeks and just need to get rid of this as I don't have anywhere to put it once I move.

projector1.jpg

projector2.jpg

projector3.jpg

Looks beat to shit... GLWS

Not really, other than a couple of scrapes from trying to move it around (it's not light) it's in pretty good shape. It's a little dusty, which is accentuated by the flash. I'm not trying to get much out of it, just trying to find someone who could use it.